I've made it this far

Hi all so I'm now 30wks and feeling good that I've made it this far after having 2 premature births a 28wks with very poorly babies ( who are absolutely fine and healthy now). Although I could still have this little one early , I'm feeling better every week and quite proud of myself sort of for managing to keep this one in there lol. Also I have a date set for my planned c section on the 18 December (9wks today providing I haven't had her by then, fingers crossed). So all is lookin good so far and I just wanted to share this with everyone.

Hope all you mums, babies and bumps are doing well too. Xx.

6 Replies

• Bless you and yours. So proud to hear your story and well done. Jnr and I will keep everything crossed for you that baby stays snug as a bug until the big day. Take care and bestest wishes ever xxxxx

• Thank you for your kind reply hopeful15. Now the worries are fading , feeling a lot more positive. Time to relax and enjoy now I think. Xx.

• So lovely to hear from you and that all is going well

• Ey up, I don't think my post displayed a full message?!

I put:

So lovely to hear from you and that all is going well :-) 18th Dec is the best day for birthdays ;-P Time to kick back, relax and take some time out for yourself now! X

• Thanks apple tea .xxx. I think this will be a lovely quiet Xmas and I can't wait. Xx.

• Ooh nice to hear that you are doing well. Congratulations on reaching the 30 week mark, another 6 weeks and baby will be ready to meet you no matter what. Sending you the biggest hug for you and your little one. Stay blessed. XXXX

You may also like...