Am I really pregnant?

Hello!, We are trying for a family. I tested on the 28.4 and it came up neg I then took a test on 20.5 and it showed up a pale line. I checked my dates and it says I am 5 or 6 weeks preg. (I don't know exactly as my cycle changes from 28-35 days) I do not have any symptoms except sore nipples which I get about 1.5 weeks before my cycle starts so had them now for about 3 weeks. I am testing again on fri 23rd may to be sure that way I have left it another 3 days. But I don't know how to feel as I read sometime ppl can get a false positive. Any advice or experience in this subject would be appreciated.

Thank you.

6 Replies

• You don't get false positives, (as long as read in time told to) you get false negatives. Just the way the test works. So hopefully congratulations

• That's great thanks, it showed up within about 2 mins, but will still test on fri then contact the docs. Today I have sickness feeling but don't know if that's bc am excited lol

• Numbers is right, if you read the test within the correct time period then a faint line is still a positive :) xx

• Thanks very much for ur reply. I responded to numbers so feel free to read it

• Congratulations fingers crossed for you :)

• Thank you very much, take my 2nd test 2moro morning :)

You may also like...