I missed my period saturday. Took 2 tests. One the day I missed and one the next day. Both negative, still have symptoms. What should I do?

My last period was on March 22, 2014. I had sex with my boyfriend 2x on Monday April 7 and 1x on Wednesday April 9. I was suppose to have my period Saturday April 19 but I didn't. I took a pregnancy test on the day I missed and the day after they both came out negative. But I'm still having these pregnancy symptoms. I have been doing research and some say I should wait I week after my missed period. But some say it may be stress. I have been stressed but its been calm lately. Idk what to do or how to handle it. I would really like to know. My mother won't take me to the doctor to find out. What is best for me to do?

2 Replies

• Wait a few more days and test with first wee of the day or you could go to gp alone and ask for a blood test x

• What pregnancy symptoms do you have? Usually at the beginning they are similar to period symptoms. it is a way to early for any other symptoms. So maybe wait few more days and then do your test.

You may also like...