The long awaited birth story!

Hey guys

I haven't got a picture yet but will upload another post when I can.

So Wednesday 29th Jan was babys due date and we awoke at 3am that morning to horrific contractions. I tried co-codamol to ease them, a bath, a walk and nothing seemed to work. So phoned del suite at 6am and they promised to look at me. I was only 1.5cm dilated but in extreme pain that I was in tears. They decided to let me stay.

At 3pm I was 3cm dilated and had pethidine to help allow me to sleep. Woke up peropdically for gas n air but nothing exciting happened until 7pm when I woke up in ultimate agony and wouldnt stop sucking on the gas and air. After an hour I felt like I needed a poo n my body naturally went to push. By 9.22pm on the due date little erica clara cliff was born weighing in at 7lb15.

I have tore from my vagina opening to my clitoris but only the skin deep with nothing on the perineum. I have a temp catheter in until morning because of where the tear was. But I couldn't be happier with my bundle!

Thank u ladies for all the help and the venting u allowed me to do lol. I love u all. I wish all the mums to be the best of luck with their deliveries and continued best wishes for all the babas born already xxxxx

27 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Many Congratulations what a lovely name x

• Congratulations, on her due date too so lucky. Two posts in a row wi baby 7.15oz, that's odd isn't it, lol. Xx

• Congratulations looking forward to pic and lovely name :-) x

• Congrats! Xx

• Aww lovely news! Congratulations gigglysheep xx

• Ohhhh bless!!! Congratulations on the birth of your princess!!! Glad you are both doing well! God bless you both...

Im 34+2 weeks today! Countdown has began for me... feeling excited & scared xx

• Congratulations chick, lovely name, cannot wait to see a pic. Enjoy her and hope 'bits' heal quickly X

• Congratulations!x

• Ahh congratulations!! Love her name, especially Clara. Hope you're on the mend and feeling well soon xx

• Congratulations! Welcome to your little one :-) Hope you heal up quickly xxx

• Oh well done and congratulations, enjoy motherhood

• Congratulations x

• Gorgeous name! I love the name Erica! Look forward to seeing a pic! X

• Congratulations x

• Well done you. Sounds tough but amazing. Congrats xxx

• Awwh! Thanks be to God and congratulations,welcome to the world little cutie Erica Clara xxx

• woohoo!! Congratulations!!! At last! You must be so relieved! Enjoy your little girl and all the best for your new life as a mummy xx

• Congratulations!! And on the due date, too! Welcome to the world, Erica X

• Many congratulations! And ouch! Makes me feel glad I had a section lol

Lovely names too. One of the nurses in our NNU is called Erica; lovely lady! x

• Congratulations! :)

• Awww congratulations :) beautiful name, welcome to the world little lady xxx hope you are both doing well & get home soon xx

• Wow, congratulations! Xx

• Woo-hoo

Congratulations & what a nice weight.

Well done hun :)

• congrats on your safe delivery. glad that you two are doing alright. i am so happy for you.

• Hooray! Congratulations. Love the name (my eldest shares it!) Have a lovely time getting to know each other and hope you heal up well and soon. x

• Wonderful news! Congratulations!! Hope you heal quickly and are both home safe. Really pleased for you! xx

• Havent been on in a while and missed this, huge congratulations :) x

You may also like...