Change of milk advice

I started bottle feeding and used yellow sma, things were going fine but I decided to change her milk to blue sma (for hungrier babies) which kept her full but made her very constipated when I first changed but her stools did soften up and become easier to pass. I am about to start weaning so wanted to swap her milk to yellow again as food with make her more constipated for a week beforehand so once food is taken she shouldn't have problems passing stools. I'm on day 3 of this change and she has severely runny bowels near enough after every feed. Shall I hang it out for longer as she has before had this milk and it suited her fine then or shall I change altogether? I was under the impression it is the changeover but thought I'd of noticed improvement by now. Any advice welcome.....

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Sounds like she has a confused bowel, if you have already switched back to old milk continue but if not improved in a day or so I would check with doctor. Hope this helps, Good luck

You may also like...