We have a heartbeat!

Went for the scan today at the EPU to see how far along I am and they are estimating about 7 weeks, so further than I thought! We have our own little baked bean :) very little, not quite 1cm, but saw a heartbeat. Referred to midwife now and hopefully get the next scan in about 5 weeks. Nice Christmas surprise for the family if all goes well til then!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aw that's lovely!! Hope all does go well for you. Stay as positive as you sound :-) Congratulations x

• Thats fab news hun.i am so so happy for you :-) keep positive and hopefully the next few weeks will fly by xd

• woohoo!! go u!! baby bean will thrive now. Congratulations doris, enjoy this wonderful time xx

• Yeah that's fab news fingers crossed all goes well xxx

• What lovely news - try to relax and enjoy it xx

• Ah lovely big Congrats x

• Yay :) congratulations!!xx

• Wonderful news, congratulations! Such a good idea to get an early scan, helped me stay sane! Xx

• Congratulations x. Lots of positive vibes from here and hopefully the next 5 weeks will go quickly for you xx

• Thanks all! :) xx

You may also like...