Hi all!

Hey all! Haven't posted on here in absolutely ages and just wanted to get back into it again as due date looms closer! I've had a pretty good pregnancy, apart from little hiccups such as a tilted womb. Currently 33+2 and starting to get excited! I'm a FTM and feel like the last few months have been a giant learning curve. My sister is currently 18wks pregnant with her second, all v exciting for our parents. Hope all u lovely ladies have been keeping well x

4 Replies

• Not too much longer left for you now. Exciting to have your sister being not far behind as well :-) Hope that all continues to go well for you x

• I was expecting with my sister to, it is so nice isn't it & think it brought us closer 2gether. Our little 1s r 6weeks apart. My mum was like a clucking hen. Not long left now till your little 1 is here.

• It is exciting! Her little boy is 2 in jan and she's due in February.....I'm due 14th nov so they'll b born in different years. There's only 2 of us so my parents r loving it and v excited! I like the thought of the little cousins being close in age, my hubby has 2 brothers but both don't live close so it'll b nice to have them half an hour down the road! Packed baby's bag today and will hopefully get mines done this week, all getting so real!

• aw dats great..if you live close perhaps they will be in the same class!! :) my sister had a baby 6 months ago so im sorta in the same boat..:) im currently 32 weeks pregnant and its all getting quite exciting and nerve wrecking.. im a FTM too..lol x

You may also like...