My labour induction day today!!!!

Hi everyone all mums n mums to be!!!;-)))

Am going in today or tomarow for my labour induction !!! Will b induced ....;-) finally can blow out all the air n stress !!! N pop the baby out!!! ;/))

Am having half water birth n the end half delivery on bed!!!

Just cnt wait ... Right outside st Thomas hospital the view is great as you can see Big Ben/ westminister n London eye from all the labour rooms!!!...

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh wow good luck! Xx

• Ahhh all the best x

• Oooooh good luck!! And lucky you! Sounds fantastic......I miss London like crazy! x

• Good luck :) x

• Thanku mums.... Need ure prayers.... To huff n puff lol...;-)))

• Good luck!! Hope it goes really smoothly :-) x

• Good luck:-)

• All the best today and what a great view, gives you something to focus on. Will eagerly await news of the new arrival. Is your babies gender a surprise?? Xx

• Good luck xxx

• Sounds fantastic :-) And exactly what I am hoping for, A water Birth / or half water then no doubt on the bed on my back.

Good Luck xx

• Yes it's a bundle surprise!!!! Prince or a princess!! I don't care... Just need a baby to cuddle ... Mmmmm

Thanku mums keep me in ure prayers !!:-)

• Good luck! We were team yellow too :-)

• Same here ;-)

• Hi :-)) what team yellow....

Am still here very sleepy n just waiting eagerly ...

But lying n toeing n getting as my much rest as possible!!!!

• When was the induction started? I was induced 10 days ago, 24 hr pessary then waters broken, my baby boy arrived under 5 hrs later, would have been quicker but I had to deliver his head and arm together. My little superbaby :-)

My planned water birth was never considered, I had asked few times once they said they would break my waters but then everything happened so quickly and 1st baby too

Excited for you Xx

• How cum darling took ten days :-0

• Didn't take 10 days, I gave birth 10 days ago :-) following induction. I was induced within an hour of being admitted, how comes your still waiting? :-(

• Hi mums!!:-)

Still here waiting.... To b induced.....

But they still keeping me on wait period it's getting really frustrating .... I feel to go home!

!!;-(

• Bet your going out of your mind with waiting x keep positive hun baby soon be here xx

• :-0 ... Tired

Zz x am gona sleep.... I hope tomaro will b good news..

You may also like...