My labour induction day today!!!!

Hi everyone all mums n mums to be!!!;-)))

Am going in today or tomarow for my labour induction !!! Will b induced ....;-) finally can blow out all the air n stress !!! N pop the baby out!!! ;/))

Am having half water birth n the end half delivery on bed!!!

Just cnt wait ... Right outside st Thomas hospital the view is great as you can see Big Ben/ westminister n London eye from all the labour rooms!!!...

Last edited by

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh wow good luck! Xx

• Ahhh all the best x

• Oooooh good luck!! And lucky you! Sounds fantastic......I miss London like crazy! x

• Good luck :) x

• Thanku mums.... Need ure prayers.... To huff n puff lol...;-)))

• Good luck!! Hope it goes really smoothly :-) x

• Good luck:-)

• All the best today and what a great view, gives you something to focus on. Will eagerly await news of the new arrival. Is your babies gender a surprise?? Xx

• Good luck xxx

• Sounds fantastic :-) And exactly what I am hoping for, A water Birth / or half water then no doubt on the bed on my back.

Good Luck xx

• Yes it's a bundle surprise!!!! Prince or a princess!! I don't care... Just need a baby to cuddle ... Mmmmm

Thanku mums keep me in ure prayers !!:-)

• Good luck! We were team yellow too :-)

• Same here ;-)

• Hi :-)) what team yellow....

Am still here very sleepy n just waiting eagerly ...

But lying n toeing n getting as my much rest as possible!!!!

• When was the induction started? I was induced 10 days ago, 24 hr pessary then waters broken, my baby boy arrived under 5 hrs later, would have been quicker but I had to deliver his head and arm together. My little superbaby :-)

My planned water birth was never considered, I had asked few times once they said they would break my waters but then everything happened so quickly and 1st baby too

Excited for you Xx

• How cum darling took ten days :-0

• Didn't take 10 days, I gave birth 10 days ago :-) following induction. I was induced within an hour of being admitted, how comes your still waiting? :-(

• Hi mums!!:-)

Still here waiting.... To b induced.....

But they still keeping me on wait period it's getting really frustrating .... I feel to go home!

!!;-(

• Bet your going out of your mind with waiting x keep positive hun baby soon be here xx

• :-0 ... Tired

Zz x am gona sleep.... I hope tomaro will b good news..

You may also like...