Chesty cough remedy perhaps!!

Hi ladies

So I distinctly remember saying to just about everyone i met & to myself "i cant wait for the cool weather to come back" a few weeks ago at the height of the heatwave we all indured.

So Low - & behold im now probably starting to regret that very comment as ive now developed quite a bit of a chesty cough.

Im no medical professional but i do know most of the cough medicines which are available to buy over the counter & many other pharmacies may be unsuitable for a pregnant woman to take mainly due to their ingrediants.

Ive asked a few friends about what could be the best thing to take & most have said to squeeze fresh lemon juice & grater some ginger or fresh lime juice with & honey.

Does anyone else know of any "pregnancy friendly" remedies for a chesty cough?

xx

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Put Vicks on the soles of your feet and put socks on before you go to bed - an old wives tale that apparently works wonders for adults and children. Good Luck x

• Ive heard of this "remedy" before yes, but im a woman who hates wearing socks to bed too.

I'll probably give it a go tonight.

Thanks xxx

You may also like...