12 week scan

Hi ladies

So after seeing my midwife and getting pregnancy notes etc, i was waiting on my first scan appoitment. Received the letter and i have a appointment on tuesday which both me and the other half are looking forward to!

After having previous miscarrages, in this pregnancy to begin with, i was feeling very nervous but now everything seems to be going great. Apart from the morning (and evening!) sickness! I have also started to show latley which i didnt think would happen so quick.

Im taking things easy and trying not to worry too much.

I cant wait for tuesday to see how little one is doing so far!

Xx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aww i'm so pleased for you hun!!!i bet you both cant wait till next week.they didnt give my baby many chances after i had a lap done at 7weeks,and now i'm 34!!!its amazing :) good luck hun for the rest of your pregnancy xx

• Yes we both cant wait! So excited x

• Aww Glad you are taking it easy :) Good luck for Tuesday.. 12 weeks is a big milestone :) Take care :) xxooxx

• Thank you! X

• Ah so pleased for you BabyJ. I know you dont find out at this scan but are you going to find out what you are having or keep it as a suprise? What is your EDD?

• Thank you! Yeah we would like to know what sex it is, the midwife said my EDD is 26th January 2014... Seems ages away!

• Finger cross for you BabyJ. hopefully everything will go fine 4 you and your baby. Am so excited at my 12 weeks scan as well I can hear the fetal heart bit and some movement. EDD date 13th January 2014.........seems ages away just like you, thirteen days after my EDD.

• I'm so pleased for you, it must have been a nervous wait. I hope you manage to relax and enjoy the scan, I was so nervous!

xx

• So glad everything is going well hunwishyou the best for your scan today xx

You may also like...