Early scan tomoz and so nervous

Hey everyone well iv managed to get to 6 weeks and 1 day :-) and tomorrow morning I have my internal scan as was offered one because of my mc at the end of april. I'm so nervous and can't stop worrying, I haven't had any pains, cramps, bleeding or spotting this time found but still can't stop worrying incase the scan shows nothing xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good luck bbe x

• Thanks xx

• Hope All goes well :)

• Good luck :) xx

• Good luck today x

• Hope it all goes ok! Xxx

• Good Luck, let us know how it goes xxx

• Good luck! xx

• Good luck I tryed gettin an early scan they wouldn't give me one after my mmc in January I now have one more week to wait till my 12 week scan and it has been driving me crazy the wait. Try and stay positive I know how your feeling :)

• Well I have had my early scan and it was amazing :-) babys heartbeat was so strong and measuring a quarter of an inch. Was so relived and happy I actually cried. Thank u all so much for the good luck I'm just so happy :-) xxx

• Whoop :-) really made up for you. How far along are from the scan? Xx

• Lovely news, congratulations :)

I've booked myself in for a private scan as can't wait for 12 weeks, no only have to wait till the 22nd :) counting down the days.

xxx

• First scans are the best things ever, I couldn't stop crying with happiness :)

• I can't stop looking at the scan pic :-) even though baby is a tiny blob he/she is my tiny blob lol. I was rite with my working out on dates and I was 6 weeks and 1 day :-) can't wait for next scan now xxx

You may also like...