I'm 11 weeks far and yesterday I had a little incident when using the hair dryer. After having a bath, I used it and then unplugged it and I've got electrocuted. I didn't hold on it, I let it go immediately but I'm really concerned about my tiny baby inside of me who is now the size of a strawberry and that the electric flow that passed through my body could have been led to the tiny one and seriously harm her???? I'm very scared and upset and sad
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.