My MSAA Community
3,151 members5,514 posts

Thank you 😊 🦋 🍫 🤗 🌈

Thank you 😊 🦋 🍫 🤗 🌈

I would just like to say thank you to all who responded to my post depression. This is a very caring, understanding site, your thoughts and suggestions mean a lot. I am feeling better today, the sun was out instead of rain, so that was helpful. I also was able to face time a very good friend, who always makes me feel happier. So tomorrow is a new day, and as Jes says, smile. Blessings Jimeka 😊 🤗 🍫 and of course eat 🍫.

16 Replies
oldestnewest

you have lots of good friends here who care, your thanks are welcomed ~terry :)

7 likes

Glad to hear today was better. A little sunshine goes a long way some days... chocolate too

7 likes

That’s so good to hear. May tomorrow be even better.

7 likes

Really glad hun xxx ❤❤❤❤🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫😊😊😊😊😊

6 likes

Hope today is a good day for you.

5 likes

I am so happy to hear you are feeling better.

5 likes

Great attitude! You are very loved ❤️

6 likes

Glad to hear you are feeling better. This is a very loving, caring group. Hope today and each day after is better. 😎😁🍫

Jessie

4 likes

We all have our down days, jimeka. I’m happy to hear you are feeling better today. Hopefully it was just that—a down time—and not depression...His mercies are new every morning...I hope you know how much you are loved! 🌈 🦋 🍫 ❤️

4 likes

jimeka Glad to hear you're feeling better. I've had you in my prayers. Praying also that you're feeling better will continue. Blessings, my dear friend, Lynn

3 likes

jimeka I truly wanted to respond to your first post, I've had so many bouts of depression an usually worked through them. I tried professional once, and they just wanted to RX meds when I needed talk therapy.. left even more upset and the rx left me goofy so I stopped it.

2 likes

Feel better my friend. I been there before and it gets better.

God bless

Donnie

3 likes

I'm so glad you are feeling better 💜 and I'm so glad you reached out!! That took strength to do ❣️

3 likes

I know my strength comes from God, but a lot of it comes from the people He puts in my path and that’s you guys on this forum. Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🍫

2 likes

❤️

2 likes

Glad you're feeling better. Sometimes when I need a good laugh to pull me up I put on the Pixar short called The Birds. Not a single word is said but the ending is hilarious. The first time I saw it was on an international flight. The entire flight burst out laughing. I got the Pixar collection of shorts on DVD just to get that particular one.

1 like

You may also like...