My MSAA Community

If you can’t beat it, join it!

If you can’t beat it, join it!

Finally I got to make a snow Angel. Wind chill factor of -8* C, dressed in my winter purple coat , chaperoned by my faithful dog Razor, I was successful. I even got to throw a snowball at my youngest grandson. I was only out 10 minutes, but at least I have done it. Photo to prove it, lol 😂 maybe one day I will grow up. The snow ⛄️ has nearly all gone now, blessings Jimeka 🍫

50 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm so glad you had fun in the snow. I love the snow! ❤

9 likes

I love it too, but the cold starts the ms off..⛄️

2 likes

aw I'm sorry. The heat gets me the most.

3 likes

The heat wreaks me, saps me of energy.

2 likes

Glad you had a wonderful time! Looks like you had fun.

13 likes

Looks like you had fun!

9 likes

The fun was very short lived. I had to bargain with my hubby to let me do it, I had to promise to make the Angel then come in, but it was fun while it lasted.☃️ 🍫

2 likes

How fun!

10 likes

Never grow up my friend! I'm so glad you had a Wonderful time!😊💕🍫🍫

J🌠

11 likes

Great 👍Looks like fun😁 Looks like Razor has a jacket on to stay warm 🤗 Glad you had a fun time and thanks for the photo 👍🙏🐾🐩 Ken

10 likes

Had to come back, this photo just makes me smile 😊😁😀😆🐾🐩 Ken

10 likes

The love you get from a dog is priceless, he really looks after me. When I fall he comes and sits on my lap, he couldn’t understand why I would want to voluntarily lay down in the snow ❄️

1 like

Love the purple coat! For a brief moment I thought I was looking at the picture of my daughter when she was younger making snow angels! I must go outside and make a snow angel too! Keeps you young! Worked for you!

9 likes

Hope you take a picture to post also!

4 likes

Now that's what I call physical therapy at its best!!! 😁 what fun! Hope you got to warm up with some hot coco afterwards! LoL ☕🍫

10 likes

The Angel was a bit lop sided as the right side doesn’t work as well as the left, but it was fun while it lasted. Took me longer to get dressed than it did to make the Angel. I got treated to a hot decaf cappuccino and of course chocolate, my hubby had it ready . Charlie went sledging with Harry and their mum. Charlie disappeared in a snow drift, totally. He thought he could make a snow angel , my daughter couldn’t find him, but when found he came back laughing. ☃️ 🍫

3 likes

Looks like you had fun jimeka :)

Jessie

9 likes

Thats awesome! I love snow! Glad u had fun 💜💜💜

9 likes

Lol awww bless u hun looking good snows nearly gone here still bitterly cold though xxx 😁😁😁😁😁

6 likes

Why do you want to grow up?🤔

Jimena, our own snow angel!😃

8 likes

It’s good to feel young again, 62 next month, don’t where time has gone. Time stands still for no man, so you have to enjoy while you can, 🤗

5 likes

I am 63 and try to enjoy every age!

2 likes

Good on you Kiddo! At least it was some fun on the ground willingly!

7 likes

Snow gives you a soft fall ❄️

5 likes

Love Razors coat aswell bless him what a good boy xxxxx 😊😊😊😊🐶🐶🐶🐶

5 likes

Thank you. He is a good boy, hardly leaves my side, but his loyalty goes out the window when my friend calls around to walk him. You don’t seem to sleep much Janet, is that the ms? Hugs xx🤗🍫

5 likes

I'm afraid so I think when I go back to work eventually ill sleep more lol xxx going back to sleep now hopefully..........seem to wake up a lot 😑😑😑😑

3 likes

Do you work shifts? X

3 likes

No i used to but will work 25 hours when i go back used to work 37.5 xxx

3 likes

My daughters a nurse, she worked a lot of night shifts, she was supposed to work a 37.5 hour week, it usually ended up around 48. Now she is a community paediatric diabetic nurse, working 30 hours, 4 days per week but that too ends up been 40. She loves her job and finds it hard to say no. I hope that you don’t get too tired when you go back. When do you have your first infusion? X

4 likes

Hi jimeka I've had my first infusion on 8th March it was ok but it was a very bad snow day and getting to Preston was hard work driving and coming back. I'm doing 25 hours when i go back I used to work days and nights in my old job that's why changed to Endoscopy and then all the MS happened! They are very good and one of my friends has RRMS and works with me as a staff nurse and strictly works 20 hrs only. I'll just have to see how I go on hope ur ok after ur snow angel 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

4 likes

Glad it went ok. When do you have another one? 🤗 did you see the bbc news about the stem cell and RRMS?

3 likes

Hi jimeka it's every 4 weeks so im assuming it's around the 8th April. I didn't see the BBC report but it's on catchup on SKY. Sounds very interesting but as usual I bet NICE will say no for the NHS due to the expense. We will have to see what they say 😑😑😑😑 hope ur ok after ur snow shenanigans lol xxx ❄❄❄❄😁😁😁😁 hopefully u had a hot chocolate ☕☕☕☕☕☕

jimeka. Looks like a snow butterfly to me 💝

4 likes

It could be 🦋

3 likes

I'm so glad you got to play in the snow, if only for a short while. My question - how in the dickens did you get back up? I'd still be lying there. Lol

4 likes

It took both my hubby and my daughter to get me up, I went down a lot easier, lol 😂

3 likes

I always go down easier than I get up! Much faster too!

3 likes

Do you think it has something to do with the law of gravity?

2 likes

Why did that Sir Isaac Newton guy have to invent gravity anyhow! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

1 like

Now you are showing your intelligence. The ms hasn’t got all of your brain . 😂 🍫 I still think it’s chocolate that’s the clue to ms cure, so keep eating it 🍫🍫🍫 it makes me feel better anyway hope you are sleeping 😴 soundly.

2 likes

Well see that's what happened, I had a choclate almond bar yesyerday! W9ke up a few of the marbles I still have left! I wouldn't have any if it were not for the fact I was a marble hoarder at one time! That and Sir Isaccs laws were a constant in my former career. I was trying to defy them each and every day! Never did get quite enough altitude for them not to be a factor though! @ 42k feet the sky may start turning black, the curvature of the earth may be pronounced but Newtonian law still applies! 🛫 😅😁😊😂

1 like

😂 and chocolate 🍫 prevails!

1 like

Hi Jimena the only way I can do an angel is on my bed. If I tried anything in that cold weather, it would be a miracle. That was a cute picture though ☺️

4 likes

I was only allowed 10 minutes, but I was well wrapped up. ☃️

3 likes

That is absolutely fantastic! I’m so happy that you were able to be a snow angel. Is that a Westie next to you?

4 likes

No, he is a Jack Shepherd. His mum was a Jack Russell and his dad a German shepherd. 🐕

4 likes

I only saw the tail in the picture. I’m sure that is a wonderful pup having a terrier and shepherd as parents. I had a Westie who was the absolute joy of my life. There’s nothing like the unconditional love from our furkids🐾🐾

5 likes

Razor is 13 in July, but acts like a pup, he is a real blessing 🐕

4 likes

Now you need snow tires for your walker and wheel chair. Ha. Glad you had fun! Hope you had dinner hot chocolate when you went in.

5 likes