Too much Christmas chocolate 🍫

Too much Christmas chocolate 🍫

Joking apart, the cold has really stirred up the pain threshold. The pain has dramatically increased in my right leg, where the restless leg and spasticity is the worst. It's mainly in my right foot, and it feels broken when I walk. I know it's not, but it sure does hurt. I am not complaining, just wondering if this is normal for ms and it definitely is not arthritis. Opinions appreciated, blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈 🍫

9 Replies
oldestnewest

jimeka . I don’t about everybody else but I’m hurting in so many places I want to scream. I hope it’s the cold then it will go away when it warms up.

Let me remind about our falling cautions. I just found out that a fall I took about a month ago resulted in a dislocated fracture in my right hand which means I broke where my thumb connects to my hand I think. Haha. Have an appt with Ortho surgeon Jan 2 to see where we go next. Lucky I’m left handed. Haha.

Just a reminder to please be careful everyone. I know you and me @jimeka have a history and a reputation for falling to hold up but be careful.

I can’t say my cane would have helped because I fell off a ladder which I shouldn’t have been up in the beginning. Haha.

I’ve known something was wrong just kept thinking it would get better but after X-ray I found out why it hurts to darn much.

Had the same thing happen years ago in a motorcycle accident and had to have pins in for it to grow back together but it was the other hand and I was a lot younger then. Maybe I’ll have matching scars at least. Haha.

Be safe my friends

Donnie

9 likes

jimeka I emphasize, my foot feels “dead” too. It’s a weird feeling. I didn’t realize cold weather could trigger symptoms.

9 likes

jemika, are there more than usual symptoms?MS is so crazy and new pops up every day somewhere but.....an idea, did they check for a clot?Is your leg hotter than the other one.I found out better to ask than not.No headaches?Im sorry you hurt....

7 likes

jackiesj so more unusual symptoms, no heat. It's just out right pain when I put weight on my foot. Maybe it's like Doubled51 says, I may have ractured it in one of my falls. When the world goes back to normal after new year, I may get it xrayed. Pleased that you are feeling better, blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈

5 likes

jimeka . Wish I’d had my xrayed ealier then I’d be over the waiting part. I don’t mind surgery part but the healing will get in the way of working on my car. Haha.

God bless and praying for healing

Donnie

5 likes

OUCH.....reminds me of my arthritis in my feet.I stepped and felt a crack!Had exray doc came in and only words were Darn!(different word),,,brace my shoes and been awhile since a new break.Feel Better!

5 likes

Jimeka I am sorry you are in pain. I am finding that the cold weather is starting to bother me and I’ve had MS for over 12 years. May 2018 be a pain free year for all of us. Happy New Year❣️🍫🎉😀

3 likes

I'm sorry your hurting my friend 💕 jimeka 🍫 I also hurt more in the cold and dampness. 😊 My hands hurt all the time! But if my knee acts up I know we are in trouble!😕

Try putting your foot up above heart level if you can and see if that helps?💕

~Hugs n Luvs ~

J 🌠🎆

1 like

jimeka So sorry that you are hurting. Hope you get better soon.

1 like

You may also like...