My MSAA Community
3,157 members5,551 posts

2276 members Birthday 🎉 Club

I see that we have a lot of new members, so hi 👋 and welcome to you all. Now if any of you newbie's would like your Birthday recognised than just either leave me a private message or respond to this post. Give me the date , please write the month, because here in the uk we write things differently. Also if you would be so kind as to tell me your interests. Thank you, also please feel free to post your crafts, any good news, as ms is bad enough, so anything that you think may lift someone's spirits, is a good thing. Hope the Christmas planning is going well, remember don't get too stressed 😩. Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈 🍫 🎄 🎅🏻 ☃️

14 Replies
oldestnewest

March 21st

I enjoy beautiful flowers and used to garden all the time!! I'm just making it right now. I need help really bad!!! I love talking with friends and family members who cares about me. I enjoy my children and grandson with all my heart!!! I love my 2nd mom sooo much!!! I love visiting her!!!

7 likes

doveflyfree thank you. I know what you mean about gardening, I loved it. I still get down on my knees and weed, and I feel so normal. The only problem is getting back up again. Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈 🎄

7 likes

I totally agree!! I'm not able to pull weeds but I do still have beautiful plants and flowers!!! I just love them sooo much!!! My Dad waters them for me!!! I'm blessed to have my dad!!! He treats me wonderful!!! I'm about to have a couple young men come over and visit!! They were over here a lot as kids!! They are like my children!! They call me Mom!! I feel blessed!! I'm appreciative for visitors!!!

I hope you have a great day and blessed with blessings!!! I appreciate you more than you know!!! This site is a lifesaver and huge blessing!!!

Thank you for helping me with everything you do for me!!!

Hugs and kisses to everyone!!!

3 likes

Hi Jimeka 🤶

My birthday is 1st September and I love pottèring around in my tiny little garden, cooking, reading, watching films and my 2 diva cats lol 😻😻😻

4 likes

Oh and also my lovely boyfriend and friends x 😊

4 likes

janetb1968 thank you and good morning. Have you got much snow on the west side? Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈 🎄

5 likes

Hi Jimeka

We have had a fair bit of snow which is now turning to ice 😲 so no going out today. How's your weather been?

Keep warm Janet 🤶

5 likes

janetb1968 boring compared to everyone else's. I love the snow, making snowmen ⛄️ and to see everyone else on tv with their sledges out. I am jealous. We have had a white frost. Next week the temperature is going back up to 13*. I have bulbs up in my garden, some people have even got snowdrops showing, the seasons have gone crazy. Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈 🤗 Stay warm.

1 like

Hi jimeka 🍫 I love Great Whites!😄

3 likes

Jesmcd2 🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈 xx

1 like

jimeka hi there. My birthday is Dec 27th. I love old cars and wildlife especially big buck whitetail deer. I want to wish you a very special and Merry Christmas. And thank you for all you do.

God bless

Donnie

4 likes

Doubled51 i have it logged! 79 transam ? Right? Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🎄

jimeka 79 trans am or 67 gto. I just love old cars. Although I’m trying to lose count of birthdays these days. Lol.

God bless

Donnie

1 like

Doubled51 arent we all! They come too quickly, blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈 🎄

1 like

You may also like...