My MSAA Community
3,154 members5,528 posts

Snow in the UK

Snow in the UK

Today I am thankful that I have been married 27 years. I was able to walk around the garden centre, with my rollator. My friend Kate came and looked after Razor for me. My hubby treated me to a nice lunch and then we had a drive down the mount to see if the geese were feasting. We saw 3 deers and lots of snow. Today was our first snowfall. It was just like a Christmas card. The geese came just as we were leaving. Over 1000 of them fly over our house every morning, feed on the waste potatoes, fly back to rest then 8 hours later they come for another feast. They are Canadian geese, tough as old boots and so noisy, but so interesting to study their flight patterns. I had a good day, tired out now, spent lots. But if hubby will take me where the Christmas stuff is on display, I can't help myself. Anniversaries only happen once a year. Blessings Jimeka 🌈 🦋

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Awww...how wonderful. Such a great day for you both. Happy anniversary.

4 likes

jimeka Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!👏🌈🎉💏

4 likes

That’s great to get out and about 🤗 Happy Anniversary🎉🎊💕 The people across the street put up a bunch of Christmas 🎄 lights and makes me smile 😀 No snow ❄️ yet, but it’s getting colder now and looks like next week 👍🙏☃️😍

2 likes

I am happy for you that you had a Great day 😃

3 likes

Thank you everyone. I don't get out much, so it was good to be out and about. 🌈 🦋

3 likes

Aww, that sounds wonderful! 😍

2 likes

Happy, Happy Anniversary! Sounds like your hubby is still quite Romantic. Congratulations on this and Best Wishes for many more. It sounds like a wonderful day and sure hope you got to see some Christmas decorations..

2 likes

Congratulations to an amazing couple. I hope hubby is feeling better.

2 likes

greaterexp hubby is now on yet 2 more courses of different antibiotics. I hope and pray that they work, he will have had 6 sets of them in 2 months. This time they have given him a potassium based penicillin and clarythromycin. The doctor is trying a new approach. I just hope that they know what they are doing. Thank you for the prayers, blessings Jimeka 🌈 🦋 🍫

2 likes

jimeka It sounds like you had the perfect day. I am so glad that both of you were feeling well enough to enjoy it.

2 likes

Iona60 thank you, I hope that you start to feel better soon, 🌈 🦋

2 likes

jimeka what a peaceful picture😌. I'm glad you got out on such a special day! Happy Anniversary 🎉

2 likes

Juleigh21 thank you, it was nice to be out. 🌈 🦋

1 like

jimeka Happy Anniversary 🎉. I’m hoping to see some snow in Connecticut this month ❄️ It sounds like a wonderful day for you and your husband. May you enjoy many more happy years together.

2 likes

Kitsey thank you. 🌈 🦋

1 like

It sounds like you had a very nice day. Happy anniversary to you and your husband. The picture reminds me of home, although we have not had any snow yet. I hope your husband and Razor are doing better.

2 likes

bavery207 thank you. Razor is improving daily. I have to accept that he is getting older. My hubby is now on another 2 sets of antibiotics. I don't know what will happen next if these don't work. This will be his 5th and 6th course so I do hope that they work. Hope things are well at your end. Blessings Jimeka 🌈 🦋 🤗

1 like

Happy Anniversary!

2 likes

jimeka happy anniversary. Sorry I'm late it's just been a crazy week with 3 Dr appts and3 pt sessions so I'm behind on my wishes. Glad you had a great day with your husband and praying this round of antibiotics do the job.

May God bless you richly.

Donnie

1 like

jimeka I'm so glad that you had a wonderful anniversary day with your husband. It has been very warm and I have been in Orlando Florida since right before Thanksgiving because my daughter-in-law had surgery and I have been taking care of her and the kids while my son is at work such as making meals which I'm generally good at and trying to clean a little bit which I really can't do it all. I husband certainly did not marry me for my domestic skills! Enjoy the snow and best wishes on your anniversary!

1 like

Once again I have been without Wi Fi, there was an area outage! So Happy Anniversary a bit late. The picture is beautiful and I am so happy you and your hubby and razor are doing good. I hope you all can continue to enjoy this coming holiday season. 😀❤️🙏🏽🍫🍫

1 like

I’m a little late but Happy Belated Anniversary!!

1 like

You may also like...