Start the morning off with some confusion! πŸ˜‚

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true.. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds.. I could not believe this! It is from

an orthopedic surgeon.............. This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1.While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles...2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.Send it to your friends to frustrate them too.

15 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Ha ha ha, I think I’ve got it, no, dang! Thought I could out smart my own self. 😝 That is awesome!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘ Our brains 🧠 are so amazing jimeka ! Thank you for that few moments of fun πŸ€ͺ.

4 likes

Have you tried drawing other numbers?

4 likes

tried it! you're right!! Smart Cookie you are!!

4 likes

Something about writing the number 6 going counterclockwise?

2 likes

My brain must be malfunctioning as I am able to do it, rotate my right foot clockwise while drawing the number six in the air with my right hand.

6 likes

Must be the MS! LOL.

1 like

That was cool. I almost did it. Lol. In my dreams.

Thanks jimeka. I needed a good laugh this evening.. Lol.

2 likes

But I'm so left-handed I can barely draw the number 6 on paper with my right hand with my foot still. Haha.

Donnie

2 likes

jimeka that's bizarre!!!

2 likes

jimeka does it count of I can do it on my left side?πŸ˜€ My right side is lucky to even follow what the left side does!πŸ˜„

J πŸŒ πŸŽ„

1 like

That is so awesome, jimeka ! New party game!

3 likes

Well gee thanks, jimeka ...now this is all I can think about as I sit at my desk at MSAA HQ and try to outsmart my own brain and foot!

But with all of busyness at a national nonprofit day in and day out (especially during the busy year-end season), this was a welcome distraction for a minute!

- John, MSAA

3 likes

Thanks for the laugh today jimeka lol My foot started going the other way right away haha

Jessie

2 likes

tried twice so far ,can't do it

2 likes

OMG I can't believe it! I tried it 3 times with the same result! Does this response explain why I could never learn to drive a stick shift car, since I could never coordinate my right foot with my left hand? LOL

1 like

You may also like...