My MSAA Community
3,761 members โ€ข 7,145 posts

Monday morning funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

Monday morning funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

Again I must thank you for your thoughts and prayers. My hubby was firstly prescribed 250mg of antibiotics, then they changed it to 500 mg. They then change it again to 1000 mg, 4 times a day. Still no change in the cellulitis. Now we have to ring this morning and see if they are taking him in to hospital for IV antibiotics. Why didn't they just do this in the beginning. Anyway I thought I would start your week off with a little laugh. As always, blessings Jimeka ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ™

15 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

jimeka Good laugh! I'm praying that he is on the mend soon and that you are able to keep it all together.

5 likes

jimeka

Lots of love and good thoughts are coming your way. โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒˆ

5 likes

We will keep you all in fervent prayer. I donโ€™t know how you can think of us and offer a laugh to cheer us with all you have to deal with. God bless you!

4 likes

That just goes to show that God has a sense of humor to. Lol. Praying for you and your loved ones.

Donnie

3 likes

I hope You're laughing. I would be hard to keep a light heart during this. How is your dog doing?

3 likes

mrsmike9buffering he actually wagged his tail today, so hopefully he is turning the corner. Thank you, hope the muscles are coming on well, blessings Jimeka ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿค—

3 likes

I had no idea that your doggie is ill, too! You certainly have your hands full, don't you? Thoughts and prayers for your dog, too! I don't know how you are keeping it together, but keep on keeping on, sister! Sending hugs and love. Sukie427

1 like

Yeah!

jimeka I'm sorry your hubby is going through this. I just do not understand some doctors. I have a dog rescue friend going through something similar and had to go to an urgent care to get help. She is now on the mend so hopefully your hubby will be soon.

Keep us updated when you can. Gentle hugs for you and your hubby.

Jessie

2 likes

@bxrmom his leg has improved slightly so back at doctors tomorrow. Hope all is well at your end, blessings Jimeka ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿค— ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿซ

2 likes

jimeka Things are going okay over here...just taking it day by day. Glad hubby's leg has improved some. Hopefully it keeps going in that direction.

Jessie

1 like

Jimeka, you always have such a positive attitude and post the funniest things. Hope your hubby gets better quick ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซโค๏ธ

2 likes

BigMar7 thank you, I hope you are doing as well as you can, blessings Jimeka ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿซ

2 likes

So sorry for your husband and you too. Prayers to you.

1 like

jimeka thanks so much for the good laugh! Do you know what distinguishes G-d from doctors? G-d doesn't think that He's a doctor! However, since it appears that you're stuck with a doctor at the moment, my prayers are with you and your husband, and I hope he gets well very soon. And I certainly hope that G-d is looking over the doctor's shoulder making sure that he does everything right! Sukie427

1 like

You may also like...