My MSAA Community
3,361 members5,979 posts

For all my American friends.

For all my American friends.

I cannot do anything physically for you but I can pray. My heart goes out to you who have fires nearby and for those who are facing the onslaught of a hurricane or the after mass of one. Please all of you stay safe. Many blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈 🤗 🙏 🍫

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I agree with you my sister lives in

Charlston S, C. I spoke with her yesterday and she was packing up her house and where she works they are evaluating to Charlot N.C. Say a prayer for all of them.

9 likes

Thank you jimeka , you thoughts and prayers are welcome.👍❤️

I have stubborn family members who are staying in Florida, they need all the good wishes that they can get as well as a kick in the rears.😳😱😬

11 likes

@jimeka It is so sweet of you to remember us and to convey your sheltering prayers this way. Sending a hug and chocolate 🍫 across the pond... 😊

6 likes

I hope all goes well with your family in Florida. Good luck to them.

5 likes

I live in Indiana, the armpit of America. I'm glad we don't get the devastating fires and storms here but we at least can be prayer warriors for those struggling in those areas. I have family in Florida and worry about them.

5 likes

My hubby was born in Indiana. Moved here when he was 11. I tell him He's Californian by marriage now😊❤️

2 likes

I was born in Mass. My dad's job brought us here when I was young. Wish I was still back in New England!

2 likes

Thank you, jimeka! 😘

5 likes

Jimeka, thank you for you thoughts and prayers 🦋🌈🌈

3 likes

Thank you! The whole world seems to be taking a beating right now! Prayers to all facing any catastrophe or struggle right now.

4 likes

You may also like...