My MSAA Community
3,160 members5,579 posts

It's Monday!

It's Monday!

The beginning of the work week. Let's see. Getting up is a chore in itself, have a shower, breakfast, a whole days work in a hour! Well done. Now it's time to have some fun. Get out the walker, and off we go. 500 meters down the road and it's time to turn around, got to conserve the energy. Back home, sounds like nap time. Half of the day gone already. It's so easy to make time fly when you have ms. Whatever you do today, smile, make it a happy one, enjoy yourselves. Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈 🤗 🍫

11 Replies
oldestnewest

jimeka

You forgot the necessary and scheduled rest breaks b/w each of those activities 😊

9 likes

jimeka, you always make my day! You're amazing to be able to laugh in the middle of challenges.

Have a marvelous and blessed day.

6 likes

jimeka So cheerful! Thank you for your posts, and replies to others'.

After I had to give up my job recently, I felt guilty. It has occurred to me though, that I do have a job, a new job. My "job" now is to take care of myself. As you illustrated in your post, it's still a full-time job, rest breaks and naps included! :)

Blessings,

Nom_De_Plume

6 likes

Absolutely you are #1, keeping calm, rested. Taking care of you is primary.

3 likes

CalfeeChick :) Thanks for the affirmation!! 👍

2 likes

Yep, first day of school and we live within 2-3 blocks if high school, middle grade school and primary school. Some how today I have misplace my cell phone. I got onto the pc and have sent emails to friends to start calling it. I know I had it. I've re-traced steps in house, garage and back yard with no luck.. Gosh, I hate MS fog.. Hope everyone else has a great Monday!

5 likes

Hope you find your cell phone CalfeeChick ! MS fog stinks!

3 likes

Found it!! Between the sheets with big kitty laying on it. Feeling relieved 😌

6 likes

CalfeeChick Lol. Classic! :D

3 likes

When I had a kitty he ALWAYS hid important things he knew I needed. LOL

CalfeeChick I'm so happy you found it or should I say your big kitty found your cell!

4 likes

Whenever we can't find the remote, we lift up our schnauzer and there it is! He is in love with the silly thing 🤣. Glad you found your phone. Now it is time for happy Tuesday everyone.

3 likes

You may also like...