Happiness

Happiness

We're at our little cabin in the mountains now and ventured out for my husband's birthday. We had lunch at a restaurant that sits on this beautiful lake that is surrended by mountains. It's called Lake Watauga. Thank God for birthdays and holidays that force us out to celebrate, or we probably wouldn't go anywhere. It was a great stress reliever for me.

16 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Iona60 Looks like paradise :-)

• erash Last year we had a picnic there. It's so peaceful and serene.

• Looks wonderful the ideal spot. Peaceful and serene, enjoy 😊 blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈

• Lona 60, it's Fancy1959. So, what have you learned from your little getaway? If it was that good for you try and get out of the house more often. Weather permitting try to plan a monthly get away. Sometimes just getting away from home and feeling like a regular person he is the best therapy you could have. Your cabin sitting on that gorgeous like looks like a small piece of paradise. Enjoy, relax, have fun, and take care.πŸ˜†

• Our cabin sits in the woods atop a different mountain. It's about 1 hour away from the lake. It's always a hassle to go down the mountain, as I sometimes get car sick. But, just the time spent having lunch with this great view and a little walk on the path near the restaurant was worth the trip.

• Oh Iona60 I would be in heaven! Just sitting there watching the boats, β›΅ and water! Looks so peaceful! Ugh l need an ocean fix bad! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Wonder if l can get my cousin to take me to Maine this summer!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

J 🌠

• Maine is great. We spent a month one summer in Lincoln, Maine. The house we rented was right on the lake. It was a little piece of heave, but too far from Florida to go there every summer.

• I meant to tell you we are an hour south of Lincoln, that is a nice community.

• We loved Lincoln! It's a beautiful state. Such a short summer though.

• We used to go to Kennybunk every summer as kids.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’• I loved it! Iona60 and bavery207

• I am from Maine, and so far our spring has been cloudy and wet much of the time. But my husband and I figure that is due to change soon, and we are hoping for unlimited sunshine, so come on up!!!

• I am from Maine and so far our spring has been damp and cloudy much of the time. But my husband and I figure that pattern has got to break soon. So come on up. I think the ocean is beautiful even in the fog and rain.

• Beautiful.

• Idyllic. Enjoy it!

• Beautiful!

• Iona60

You definitely found a piece of heaven! I'm so very happy for you! Enjoy every minute there!

Jennnie

You may also like...