Flowers and cake for you all. πŸ¦‹ 🌈 β˜•οΈ 🍫 🍦

Flowers and cake for you all. πŸ¦‹ 🌈 β˜•οΈ 🍫 🍦

I wish that we could all just meet together and enjoy having a good chin wag. I have been in a really depressing state the last few days, lots of crying, why I don't know. It was one of those sessions ms likes to throw at us. Hopefully there is joy at the end of the rainbow. Anyway I thought I would share some flowers and of course chocolate with all my friends on this forum. Keep smiling, blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 🍫

Skip

Featured Content

New feature! Take your needs assessment

Recognize and address unmet needs that are potentially affecting your health and wellbeing

Get your report

Featured by HealthUnlocked

37 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Love you!πŸ’•

• Ditto. πŸ¦‹ 🌈 🍫 πŸ€—

• Ahhh jimeka

Sending you smiles and rainbows 😊😊😊🌈🌈🌈

• Thank you erash πŸ¦‹ 🌈

• I am with you I have those days and no one knows why I am crying they don't get it my feet are always hurting I see others walking without a rollator or being in a wheelchair it really stinks so I no where your coming from. But that Chocolate cake looks really good right about now. So what it's 7:57 a.m. I'm going no where do you have any ice cream to go on that cake. LOL πŸ˜‚

• Ice cream and chocolate bits!🍦

• Oh no, not my sweet jimeka !😲 I hope you feel better soon! πŸŒˆπŸ’“πŸŒΌπŸŒžπŸŒΈπŸ¦‹β€οΈπŸ’πŸŒπŸ’«

• Aww thank you πŸ€—

• I would love to come over for cake. Have always wanted to see England. The closest I got was Spain. My husband, before I met him, was stationed with the USAF in England. He has always wanted to go back. I used to have dual citizenship (American, British) because I was born in Australia. I hope you feel happier soon. I have so enjoyed your cheerful messages to people.

• Thank you 😊

• What time should we be there? 😊 So happy to see you back jimeka. You were missed. Sending more hugs and the hope for β˜€οΈπŸŒˆ days. πŸ¦‹πŸ’

• You should never have left! πŸ¦‹ 🌈

• Aw Jimeka, you are loved πŸ’žβ€οΈBy your MS family. It would be wonderful to get together for a "chin wag😊". Sure hope you are feeling better soon. You have been through allot the last few weeks. πŸŒˆπŸ¦‹πŸ˜‡πŸŽˆπŸŒˆπŸ¦‹πŸŒˆπŸ¦‹β€οΈ

• Thanks CalfeeChick, it's good to hear that you are driving again and that you had a good weekend. Blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈

• @jimeka

I think I'm in that same club with you right now jimeka. 😞 But those flowers look so beautiful and that cake almost looks real enough to cut a piece and enjoy it in person. Feel better soon. 😘

I can hardly wait for next Friday!! At the end of this rainbow 🌈 I'm hoping will also be the end of a 2 year plus 4 months long struggle at a job that keeps me in this funk and in a constant state of anxiety and depression. Awwww Retirement here I come. \O/

• Prying it all goes smoothly and enjoy your well earned retirement. Blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 πŸ™

• @jimeka

Thank you!!! I found out today Thursday is actually my last day. Even better. Another big Wooo hoooo!!!!

KrittyKat πŸ‘Œ

• @ jimeka ! It's OK to have a pity party now and then, knowing that tomorrow will be better! Remember - DEGU - "Don't Ever Give Up!"

• Thank you. I have always been a fighter, knowing God is at my side, but it's hard. Some days I think it's like going through the menopause all over again. I think ms has its own menopause, blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 πŸ€—

• Hello jimeka! Sorry to hear you're feeling down :-( I am feeling the same way! As for the crying, I think it's just my body's way of telling me that I've been holding in too much crap inside my heart and brain too long and "it's time for me to cry" ;-) It's hard to do when you feel totally out of control with emotions and I hate that, because I don't cry (or fight crying) in front of my BF or other people! May you feel peace and happiness and hope you feel better soon! PS--Tears are streaming down my face as I write this, as my BF is gone running some errands!

• It's an awful place to be but thank God for this forum, you guys are great and it feels better knowing you all truly understand with no pretence. Hope you feel better soon, blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 πŸ’ πŸ€— 🍫

• Oh jimeka I have been going through this as well. With intermittent period of explosive anger. Last night I thought seriously of suicide, just could not comprehend living like this forever. So as we speak, my bags are being packed for me and they are carting me off to a 72 hour hospital evaluation. And isn't it crazy, I feel relieved I won't have any responsibilities for that time period. 😜

• Karen-x, I'll be keeping you in prayer. Please rest and take care of yourself. πŸ’•

• Oh Karen, I understand exactly where you are coming from. Please know that my prayers are with you and let us know how you get on as soon as you are able. I had my will re written today, because I have felt so low. I can't take any antidepressants as they really irritate the restless leg, so I have to have a serious talk with my self , and wait it out. Plus I have had an argument with my hubby about a wheel chair, he wants what's best for him to push and I want a self propelled one, so I have took my bat and ball home and said he can get which one he wants as long as it is purple. Watch this space lol take care Karen, what you need is a holiday in the uk? Yes? Blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 πŸ™ 🍫 β˜•οΈ πŸ’ πŸ€—

• Karen-x l had no idea.😞 Please be safe and always no you are loved!πŸ’• Your Angels are Always watching over You Hun😊

• Just the smile I needed this very moment. Thank you. I hope you feel better soon!

• jimeka, I'm so sorry that you've hit a blue patch, and wish I had seen your post sooner. I've been struggling with quite a bad symptom flare this week myself and haven't been following along as closely. I do think you have the right idea here though - I mean really, how can you go wrong with roses and chocolate? Please know that a new friend from the other side of the pond is thinking of you and sending lots of warm wishes your way.

• Hi dianekjs, I think reading these replies we are all struggling , everyone of us is having a hard time, but that doesn't make anyone situation easier than another. It looks as though we are all going through a rough spot I am just pleased and thankful that I can unload with friends and a family I have come to trust and know on this forum, like yourself, blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 πŸ€— 🍫

• Jimeka, I am so sad you have been down. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and chocolate cake is a great fix! πŸ˜€β€πŸ’œβ£οΈ

• Thank you BigMar7, I would love to be able to share with you in person, but until then unfortunately I will have to eat your share myself and tell you how good it was! Only joking, chocolate cake in this house between 7 of us doesn't go too far. Hope you have a good sleep 😴 blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 🍫

• jimeka, I'm saddened at what you're feeling now, but you're obviously in good company. It looks as though many others are feeling the same. I think you opened the door for some healthy venting

You all are in my prayers daily.

• Thank you Erin, why aren't you sleeping? It does us all good to vent, and this is a truly safe and understanding site to do it, how is the move going! Blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 πŸ€—

• Thank you for asking. I'm just a little sick with a cold and a migraine, but will be on the mend soon!

• Awww ... jimeka I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down, but the cake and flowers are delightful. The best part, though, would be that "chin-wag". Real human voices to share a laugh or tear.

Have a blessed day.

• Ahhh, jimeka I was just thinking this morning, before I got up, that I might make a chocolate cake today. Then I got up, got dressed, made the bed...and now I'm to spent to make that cake. So what a treat to find one from you! So sorry that you are in a depressive state. Hopefully, you get through this quickly and see only rainbows 🌈 and sunshine. Blessings, Sandy

• Maybe it would be helpful to share ways that work for each of us in helping climb out of feeling deeply blue or depressed. Sometimes it takes medication and counseling, but sometimes we have an arsenal of weapons that effectively help, even if it's just a little.

I don't often feel truly depressed for long (yet!), but doing what I don't feel like doing can help. Being with people is hard for me when I'm blue, but it helps fight against sliding further down the isolation slope. Praying for others helps keep me from ruminating on my yucky emotions.

And, of course, there is chocolate.

I hope everyone feels a ray of light today.

• jimeka What a lovely picture, the cake looks yummy! I am so sorry you are feeling down. Please know you are loved and appreciated by all of us. I think you are the heart of our now not so little community. I hope you will be feeling better soon.

You may also like...