Fancy1959 Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰ 4th May 🐎

Fancy1959 Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰ 4th May 🐎

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life.

A timely word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything,

They just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Have a really joy filled day, God bless and thank you for everything that you do for us,

From all of your MSAA forum family. xx

Skip

Featured Content

New feature! Take your needs assessment

Recognize and address unmet needs that are potentially affecting your health and wellbeing

Get your report

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wishing you a happy birthday filled with happiness and wellness Fancy1959 πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚

• Happy Birthday Fancy1959 ! Have a stress free day.

• Jimeka, your words touched my heart. πŸ’“ Wow, what can I say. For one of the few times in my life you have made me speechless. Thank-you and God bless us all. I am proud to call you all part of my family!πŸŒžπŸ˜˜πŸ’•

• Happy Birthday My Friend πŸ’•

Could Never do this without you Fancy1959 Thank you for Everything!

Jes🌠

• Dear Fancy, have a good one, birthday girl : ) Angela x

• Hope you're feeling well and have a blessed day!

• Beautiful words for a beautiful woman. Happy birthday to our, Fancy1959! And jimeka, thank you for the time you out into finding the most beautiful cakes, expressions, etc.

• BB, this is Fancy1959 and since we have not spoken for I would like to officially welcome you to this awesome chat room. I'm sure since you been following us, you have already determined you have found a safe place where you can come and ask questions, voice concerns, or simply speak to someone who truly understands what you are going through. This chat room is full of some of the kindest, most caring, and compassionate people I have ever met. Our goal is to keep our chat room positive and offer support to any and all who join our extended family. So once again I say welcome aboard. We are glad to have you. Just start posting or replying to post to get to know us better and quicker. There is much we can learn from each other so feel free to post your successes as well as your failures. They often teach us more about life and how to maneuver around this monster we call MS. Until we speak again I pray you take care of yourself and remember that together we are stronger.

• You are a blessing to us!

Happiest of birthdays to you Fancy1959

• Hope you had a great birthday Fancy1959! And you Jimeka find the most awesome expressions! 🌼

• AMEN

You may also like...