Your first Easter email

Your first Easter email

A man is driving down the highway and sees a rabbit in the middle of the road. He swerves to avoid hitting it but unfortunately he hits it. The driver is a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, but to his dismay the rabbit is the Easter rabbit and he is DEAD.

Well he is overcome with emotion and starts to cry. Meanwhile a beautiful lady pulls along side and asks what is wrong. To his amazement the young lady pulls an aerosol can out of her handbag, sprays it all over the rabbit, the rabbit gets up, hops away, and keeps waving, stopping, hopping, waving until he was out of sight. The man is astonished, and he demands the young lady to tell him what is in the can. The lady turns the can around so that the man can read what it says,

Are you ready for this?

You know you are going to be sorry.

Ok, here it is

It says

Hair spray, restores life to dead hair and adds permanent wave.

Happy Easter.

Can you tell I am bored lying resting in this bed. Thank you everyone, blessings Jimeka

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ha ha ha! You are a funny lady. Take care of yourself jimeka !

• That's a good one dear friend!! So happy you are on the mend at home 🏑. Sending prayers and healing hugs πŸ€— Lynn

• I even laughed at this one and I'm not easy to be amused. Thanks I needed that.

• I hope your great joke means you're feeling better!

• I'm so stressed and feel like crying. Thanks for the Laugh! Hope your health is improving!

• Sorry that you are so stressed, I hope it alleviates soon. I am alittle better than I was Thankyou, full of cold, hot sweats, headache, at least the nausea has gone, taking paracetamol every 6hours. So much for having the flu shot. Oh well I will keep doing as I am told, stay in bed, rest, thank God for this forum, blessings Jimeka

• Oh, my funny, funny friend. I know you are feeling better, if you are getting bored.

• Glad you are feeling a little better today. Funny, I needed a good laugh...keep them coming....

• Great to have a great sense of humor!

• Ugh!! jimeka That was awful!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Couldn't help but laugh!!

So glad your following Drs orders!πŸ’•

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

J 🌠

• That joke made me laugh! I shared it with my Facebook friends :)

• @jimeka I love your sense of humor. Thank you!

• jimeka

I could use some of that hare spray some days! Love the chuckles I got from this...can't stop grinning. Thank you for sharing this funny with us!

Hopping you're feeling better. Seems you're showing signs of getting better?

• TOO FUNNY! I sure needed a good chuckle!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡

You may also like...