Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes

Just got home 3am, no beds but so glad to be home. Last year it was a Harley, this year an ambulance, I am setting a trend. To cut a long story short I have picked up a virus, high temperature, you could fry an egg on me. This sent the ms hey wire, the right side was totally weak, hot and cold sweats, nausea, light headed, pain, so they thought I had had a stroke, but thank God just a virus that attacked the ms. Going to sleep now, so tired. Thank you all again, it's great having a family like this you can count on for support. Hugs Jimeka x

29 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • jimeka A Fever always sets off my MS

• I'm glad you will be ok but it doesn't sound fun. I hope you feel better quickly.

• Love and gentle healing hugs coming your way. thank you for the update. Rest well my friend. Update your MS family when you can. Lynn

• Can you hear my big sigh of relief jimeka ?

Hope you feel better soon๐Ÿค•

• @jimeka I hope you feel better. A fever is the worst, puts the MS on a rampage.

• I didn't know that. Thanks

• Thank you so much for letting us know, even though you must be exhausted. I can sleep much easier. Thank God you did not have a stroke! Now we will be praying for a quick recovery from that virus.

Take good care of yourself. You are a major ray of sunshine here!

• jimeka....I just replied to your other post because it came up for me before I saw this. Glad you are home! I hope you heal soon and your MS symptoms calm down. I had a nasty virus last January. Even though I only had a mild fever, it seemed to kick up a pseudo-exacerbation of my symptoms and I had some weird things happen. Rest and take care of yourself!

• I'm so glad you are home and resting now. Hope you get better soon โค๏ธ

• Oh my gosh Sue, I can't believe I missed the whole episode. I'm so glad it ended well.

• So glad you are ok. Speedy recovery, prayers sent your way

• Feel better soon!

• Jimeka, it's Fancy1959. Oh thank goodness you are okay relatively speaking. Fevers play havoc with my MS as well. Please take care of yourself and make sure you get over this virus promptly. Viruses can be brutal as well. What a horrible way to spend your birthday. Thinking of you and continuing to keep you in my prayers. Sending you a big electronic hug through this connection. Take care, sleep the day away and let us know how you fare maybe tomorrow if you're up to it.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›

• So glad your ok, get plenty of rest and lots of fluid, remember you are #1 so treat yourself as such. prayers and lots of get well wishes for you.

• jimeka No one saidโ€‹ you were allowed to get sick!๐Ÿ˜• Get better my friend! Healing Hugs!โ˜บ๐Ÿ’ And lots of ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

J ๐ŸŒ 

• Praise God that it was not a stroke and that you are on the mend.

• Good to hear that you're home. Rest my friend

• Very good news, hope you get the rest you need.

• So glad you're back home and the problem is identified. Hope you're all better soon.

• So glad you are feeling better jimeka. Good thoughts and prayers being sent your way.

• Now is the time to step back and take it easy! You had us all so worried!

• So happy you are home. Hope you are doing OK today! Sorry this wasn't such a great birthday. I had a bad birthday MS bout one year and ended up celebrating in the MRI machine.

• jimeka

Here I was thinking you were having the best time celebrating your birthday. I'm sending hugs, love and prayers your way.

I remember having to ride in an ambulance years ago because my boss thought I was having a stroke too. I was drugged up at the ER, had spinal tap and many other tests, finally the docs told me it was simply (?) migraines. Now I know differently. I hope you didn't have to go through that on your birthday!

The next time you have a ride in an ambulance at least have them use the sirens and make it fun! I know I will.

Love you! Jennie

• I hope you feel better soon. I am so relieved its a virus and not a stroke. I pray your symptoms settle.

PS, that is not how you are supposed to spend your birthday.

• Glad you are back home, jimeka , and that you at least know what was the cause this time.

Speedy recovery from MSAA!

- John, MSAA

• Hope you feel better soon jimeka. Please keep us updated on how your are doing.

Jessie

• jimeka rest well and get stronger soon. You are too important to us for you to do other wise!

• Jimeka, so glad you are home! Let everyone take care of you, just stay in bed and watch the Telly and eat your Cadbury's. ๐Ÿ˜‚ You are so loved and all are praying for you. Wish I could be there. Love you dear friend, Kelly

• Hugs back atcha.

You may also like...