Trial run. Happy belated birthday jkdavid99

Trial run. Happy belated birthday jkdavid99

First of many maybe. Please would you all inform me as to what your interests are, dogs, cats, butterflies, cars, religious, etc, so that your birthday card will be of interest to you. If you haven't let Fancy1959 or Jes know when your birthday is please feel free to add it here. The card sent is from everyone on this forum, I am just the representative. Thank you for your help. Have a blessed day Jimeka

22 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • jkdavid99 happy belated birthday! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‰

• jimeka

Thank you for taking on this wonderful task. I guess if it gets too overwhelming you can do all who have birthdays in a given month?

• jimeka, I love nature of all kinds. My birthday is Jan. 12

• I do too so thank you

• Morllyn, my birthday is also Jan 12

• Great day!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Happy Birthday, jkdavid99 ;)

• A happy belated birthday, jkdavid99. ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽ‚

And as erash said, a big thanks for taking this on, jimeka.

• Thanks Jimeka, I'm a sports fanatic. I already posted my birthday but here it is again: September 2

• Thankyou ๐Ÿ‘

• I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours, I'm May 12. :-)

• April 10th and I love butterflies ๐Ÿซ

• I forgot my favorite things๐Ÿ˜Š I love butterflies, hummingbirds, & dragonflies.

• January 12 and I adore dogs, I should say so since I have 5!!!

• Thankyou I will be able to remember both now, dogs and nature, blessings Jimeka

• Happy birthday!!!

• I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain... lol

I'm a dog lover, I also like nature, and I appreciate art a great deal. I like to eat, seriously one of my favorite things .

• Mine is February 11, just passed! I love any and all animals, most especially horses. Cats are also awesome. I have five cats and they all curl up around me on the bed when I'm having one of my "bad days". There is nothing like a warm furball to pet when you don't feel good! Thanks for doing all of this for us, jimeka!

• Thank you. I am a dog lover, unfortunately allergic to cats. Some how they always know that I am and when I go to someone's house who has a cat they end up on my knee or sat on the back of the chair that I am sitting on. Blessings Jimeka

• Thank you so much for taking this on jimeka !!!! I and Fancy1959 think your perfect for the job! ๐Ÿ˜ Oh and BTW l LOVE Great White Sharks, Butterflies and Cardinals, in that order. โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜…

Seriously.

Jes๐ŸŒ 

• Mine is September 29. I love books, flowers and puzzles.

• Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...