1 You are reading this

2 You are human

3 You can't say the letter"P" without separating your lips

4 You just attempted to do it

6 You are laughing at yourself

7 You have a smile on your face and you skipped No 5

8 You just checked to see if there is a No 5

9 You laugh at this because you are fun loving people

10 I have written this because I don't want to be alone in the foggy cloud category, you will probably ask someone else to read it to see if they do the same

Have a great day. Laugh and sing "It's a beautiful morning even if it's not.

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • You made me laugh (and do some checking), Jimeca. Thanks. I needed that this morning. πŸ’•

• Thank-you! You made me smile! It has been a rough week and I needed that!

• Love a giggle to start the dayπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ˜ Thank you!

• Thanks for making me giggle.

• That was sooo funny, Jimeka : ) You have great insight and humour - I love your thinking : ) x

• Jimeka....careful, we're going to sign you up for a permanent position on a late night talk show where you can do the 10 top reason routines. You were positively correct. I'm smiling from ear to ear! You are so creative and funny I count myself blessed to be in your circle of what I consider hopefully your friends. Even though it's 2 a.m. and the house is empty and I feel lonely with the husband working out of town and only my four dogs to keep me company I don't feel lonely after reading your post. So lucky to have such good friends....πŸ˜‚

• Morning Fancy, I wish I could take the credit for it, but I have this really great friend in Australia who knows I am down, so she sends me things that will make me smile. I know there are others on here who are in the same boat, so I just pass the smile along. You have 4 dogs, what kind are they and what are their names. I know whenever anything happens to Razor, that is it with me, nothing can replace my very loyal friend. I have had dogs all of my life, but as I get older I realise I will not be able to look after it properly, and I am allergic to cats. I hope you are able to 😴. Blessings Jimeka

• Looking for 5 marbles..... :D Love it

• Your post brightened my day. It's my lumbar puncture today, so every reason to laugh is much appreciated. We should have a humor thread going here, since we have "those" days!

• Hope all goes well, hugs πŸ€—

• I know you are probably having to lie down after your LP, but i was just checking that you are ok. As soon as you are up and running, let us know how you got on . Hope it went ok, hugs Jimeka 🌈 πŸ’ πŸ™

• Bless you for asking, you sweet thing! I've been lying down since I got home. No real headache so far! It wasn't fun, but thank God it's over! I've had some low back discomfort, which I didn't expect, but I'm sure that will be better tomorrow. The doctor who did the LP looked to be 12 years old, but I guess at my age, everyone looks that way any more.

Thanks for your concern. I'm so grateful for all the prayers on my behalf.

• nice one & u have a good day as well. Royce

• Thank you for the laughter.

• jimeka Thank you for that laugh!!!!!

• @jimeka if you created that little gem yourself, you are one smarl creative cookie!!! Yep, did get a smile and that's what we look forward to each day - a smile, a laugh, a beautiful scene, Those around us just don't "get it," so we learn to plant our own garden of laughs, and we learn to be satisfied with the simpler things in life, and we try to just live one day at a time (I think that is called mindfulness nowadays, like it's a new idea to keep our thoughts on NOW. We learned that from the bible a long time ago: take no thought for tomorrow; sufficient unto today "are our problems" (pp), and forgetting those things that are past, I push forward "to a different goal" than the ones I had before MS. Ok. it is 3 am. Lights out.

You may also like...