1 You are reading this

2 You are human

3 You can't say the letter"P" without separating your lips

4 You just attempted to do it

6 You are laughing at yourself

7 You have a smile on your face and you skipped No 5

8 You just checked to see if there is a No 5

9 You laugh at this because you are fun loving people

10 I have written this because I don't want to be alone in the foggy cloud category, you will probably ask someone else to read it to see if they do the same

Have a great day. Laugh and sing "It's a beautiful morning even if it's not.

Skip

Promoted Content

Get email updates from MSAA

MS news, local educational events, vital programs & services

Subscribe now

Promoted by My MSAA Community

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • You made me laugh (and do some checking), Jimeca. Thanks. I needed that this morning. ๐Ÿ’•

• Thank-you! You made me smile! It has been a rough week and I needed that!

• Love a giggle to start the day๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ Thank you!

• Thanks for making me giggle.

• That was sooo funny, Jimeka : ) You have great insight and humour - I love your thinking : ) x

• Jimeka....careful, we're going to sign you up for a permanent position on a late night talk show where you can do the 10 top reason routines. You were positively correct. I'm smiling from ear to ear! You are so creative and funny I count myself blessed to be in your circle of what I consider hopefully your friends. Even though it's 2 a.m. and the house is empty and I feel lonely with the husband working out of town and only my four dogs to keep me company I don't feel lonely after reading your post. So lucky to have such good friends....๐Ÿ˜‚

• Morning Fancy, I wish I could take the credit for it, but I have this really great friend in Australia who knows I am down, so she sends me things that will make me smile. I know there are others on here who are in the same boat, so I just pass the smile along. You have 4 dogs, what kind are they and what are their names. I know whenever anything happens to Razor, that is it with me, nothing can replace my very loyal friend. I have had dogs all of my life, but as I get older I realise I will not be able to look after it properly, and I am allergic to cats. I hope you are able to ๐Ÿ˜ด. Blessings Jimeka

• Looking for 5 marbles..... :D Love it

• Your post brightened my day. It's my lumbar puncture today, so every reason to laugh is much appreciated. We should have a humor thread going here, since we have "those" days!

• Hope all goes well, hugs ๐Ÿค—

• I know you are probably having to lie down after your LP, but i was just checking that you are ok. As soon as you are up and running, let us know how you got on . Hope it went ok, hugs Jimeka ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ™

• Bless you for asking, you sweet thing! I've been lying down since I got home. No real headache so far! It wasn't fun, but thank God it's over! I've had some low back discomfort, which I didn't expect, but I'm sure that will be better tomorrow. The doctor who did the LP looked to be 12 years old, but I guess at my age, everyone looks that way any more.

Thanks for your concern. I'm so grateful for all the prayers on my behalf.

• nice one & u have a good day as well. Royce

• Thank you for the laughter.

You may also like...