Hello everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope the new year has been kind to you so far.
I just wanted to check in with everyone. How were the holidays? How are you taking in the new year? What are your plans for tackling OCD this year?
Here are some ways you could tackle OCD this year.
1. Commit (Re-commit) to your OCD treatment journey. Maybe this is the year we think differently about ERP/medication.
2. Face 1 of your fears each day/weekly.
3. Join a support group, or create one.
4. Reflect at the end of each day. How did OCD win today? How can I beat it tomorrow?
5. ENCOURAGE SOMEONE ELSE: If someone in this community is having a hard time, encourage them to push through! We are here for each other!
Share with us. How will you BEAT OCD THIS YEAR!