Migraine Action
2,631 members267 posts

Sleep deprivation linked to migraine.

Does anyone struggle with sleep deprivation linked to chronic migraine? Mine start at 1.30 a.m for about 18 days a month so I can't sleep due to the severity of the pain. On other days it starts about 6 a.m, which is better as I have had some sleep. Feeling desperate, as i am so exhausted I can hardly function.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Shawnie

Yes i do. I tried all the sleep aids from the doc, helped but i didn't wake feeling like i slept. I have been taking a herbal sleepaid and i sleep 😁 i don't feel groggy in the morning.

I have chronic daily migraines and wee all know sleep is important to break the cycle.

I'll pm you what i take for the sake of advertisement.

Cally

1 like

Hi. I suffered the same symptoms as you and was diagnosed with Hemicrania continua. Had an allergy test a couple of months ago and can’t believe the difference since leaving out of my diet all the things I had a reaction to.

1 like

Hi babs1234 Who did your allergy test?

We have a guy that comes the our local health shop. £50 wish I. Done it years ago. I’m a veggie and almost ate at lest 2 of the things everyday

That ghouls day. I ate at least 2 of the things everyday

Jeeeyzz “should say 😂

1 like

Thanks for getting back to me babs. I will look into it in my area... want to find a reliable source ... guess that is important. Good it has helped you. Stay well!

You may also like...