New to this, please help 😬: Hey everyone... - Migraine Support

Migraine Support
2,793 members317 posts

New to this, please help 😬

Kat1387
Kat1387

Hey everyone, I’m new to this and just wanted to get some advice I’m pretty worried.

Tuesday had what looked like water in my eye, Wednesday and Thursday I haven’t been able to see out of my right eye and numb face.

Doctors said it’s a focal migraine and gave me sumatriptan, I had two yesterday but I’m still in so much pain and still can’t see properly - should I be worried?

What should I do next? 😬🤷🏼‍♀️

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Did you see a general MD?

It would be great if you could see a Neuro-Opthomologist ( and ir- a Neurologist) they specialize in any issue between the brain and the eyes.

Please be very careful with the Imitrix if you take more than 15 doses in a month you can give your "rebound" headaces.

Also is the dose high enough? I use 100mg each time.

Are you taking any preventative? What works best for me is magnesium glycinate 100mg 3x a day. I have really decreased how strong mine are and how many I have. I also take Feverfew ( just 1 380mg in the am)

Can I also suggest you not sit in pain for days. Go to the doctor and they help treat it.

Hope this helps take care of yourself.

Hi Kat,

You can use essential oil mint oil. Essentials oil are every effective and long lasting treatment.

You may also like...