WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY OCT 10! HONOR... - Mental Health Sup...

Mental Health Support

30,399 members16,676 posts

WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY OCT 10! HONOR YOUR PROGRESS ⭐

Luna_Child profile image
11 Replies

We are celebrating US., you , me, everybody., those battling mental illness everyday.

The reason I'm posting this a few days early is so we can actually celebrate our strengths, courage, goals, friends, family, co workers, forum friends, and give ourselves a STANDING OVATION for the little steps, big steps, half steps towards our healing process.

What are you going to do for you to celebrate yourself? Pick 1 thing. It doesn't matter how big or small just acknowledging your efforts is an amazing feat.

Xx hugs

Congratulations Forum Friend's!

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER! 👭 👫👬👭👫👬👭👫👬👬👭

11 Replies
Shnookie profile image
Shnookie

Hi it's Shnookie. Thanks for the info. Since I'm such a couch potato I think just getting out of the house and walking a little and taking in the beauty around me and appreciating that I'm alive will be a good way to start.

hugs shnook

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Shnookie

Hi Shnookie,

Appreciating the beauty around you is an excellent way to celebrate World Mental Health Day! It just has to be something you enjoy. Recognize all the work you have done for yourself.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU!

We're all Rock Stars ✨ full of Courage. Now is our day to recognize ourselves.

I posted early because I know energy is tough to come by and a lot of people don't know it's their day to shine. ✨⭐✨ They can prepare anything..a cup of ☕ coffee, pick a flower 🌺🌹, do nothing and for some folks that's tough.

Shnookie profile image
Shnookie in reply to Luna_Child

U R so correct and for me it will be a nice

break. Might go to Starbucks and grab a cup of Joe and see the baristas who R always so nice to me.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Shnookie

That's a great idea!

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child

I'm going to lock myself in and read the Chic-Lit book I've been trying to get through.

Cuddling with 3 tails, 3 wet noses and 12 🐾 paws!

CONGRATULATIONS ME!

thara9643 profile image
thara9643

In honour of today I sat by a local lake today alone this morning and made plans for the future. It was a rare opportunity to self reflect.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to thara9643

Awesome! It sounds peaceful

thara9643 profile image
thara9643 in reply to Luna_Child

it was

Luna_Child profile image

😊🌻

thara9643 profile image
thara9643 in reply to Luna_Child

How is the book?

Luna_Child profile image

I set it down after a major mood swing sent me running under the covers about 2 hours ago. I actually do my best reading at night because it's so peaceful and my favorite time of the day. No noise, movement, dark and low light and TV. I decided that I needed to curl up with my dogs instead until this feeling of doom passes. I just plummeted fast. Took dogs for a walk, beautiful day although storm brewing, had therapy also all was great then kerplunk.

Tonight I'll pick the book up again after Big Brother All Stars and I suffer insomnia and I'm alone so I get most of my reading done at night.

Xx

You may also like...