Mental Health Support
20,774 members12,626 posts

First time going to any kind of therapy

This is what my sister wanted from me as a gift for her birthday. I only have to go once to this group therapy and they're letting me bring my dog to help me stay calm. I finally made it to the car and it only took me 11 tries. My Newfoundland baby will be by my side wish me luck

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Excellent that you made it to the car. You can do this.

Take care.

1 like

I did it i did it

1 like

Good luck

1 like

You are so determined- what an achievement - I'm so happy for you.

1 like

I don't have enough words 💙

You got this! Good luck :)

1 like

I made it through with no attacks 😁💪

1 like

Well done! :)

You are stronger than you think! You can do this x

2 likes

Thanks hun..all of us are strong you too

Your sister must love you very much. Pam

3 likes

She absolutely does 😊

Good on you for making it out to the car. We are backing you to make it through the therapy. The first time for anything is always the hardest.

Keep us in the loop with your progress!

2 likes

I wouldn't have made it without the support.. i did it and therapy is actually good

3 likes

You have great family and you love them so much. Your sister and mum will be so happy and proud as you should be.

1 like

Good for you hon. Proud of you!

1 like

💙💙

I'm so happy for you!!! Therapy was so hard for me to start... I would refuse to go and finally my loved ones also helped push me along and I've now found a wonderful therapist whom I would also consider a trustworthy friend! You can do this!!

1 like

I hope the same happens for me. Hardest thing so far for me is being able to go outside and not have an attack. Im trying though

Plus i found out therapy isn't so bad i would like to go again

I'm glad you want to continue therapy. So proud of you honey! It helps when you have a good therapist. You can talk about anything! It should be a safe place for you.

Does anyone know which hospital Dani is at??

You may also like...