Going Commando: During these strange... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
21,116 members3,705 posts

Going Commando

LASERUK
LASERUK

During these strange times I am only going out for food etc , but walk about the house with no boxers or jockstraps on under my trousers/ track bottoms etc , my wife said I should wear something even jocks as it will put strain on my scrotum and penis as my balls will stretch etc

Any helpful comments please thanks in advance

22 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

I never wear underwear at home no issue for me

UncutBoy
UncutBoy
in reply to Hidden

Same here, always commando at home....it’s the law! 😂

I always wear briefs when I am dressed. I find that they hold my scrotum and penis very comfortably and keep me erect with my foreskin rolled back. Sometimes I wear a thong which rubs against my anus. I find all this very pleasurable. In summer I often go around naked for several hours, occasionally all day. I used to live near to a nudist beach and spent many hours there. Eevn though I don't do it, I can't imagine that going commando would do me any harm.

Yes me to love wearing thongs etc and even gstrings if it's very hot , I am a Naturist as well love being naked

Another reason I don't go commando is to keep my outer clothes clean. I always wear an incontinence pad because I do get a few dribbles of pee and because I keep my foreskin back I get some semen flows. I am always at least semi erect and sometimes get an ejaculation.

I'd imagine going Commando wouldn't hurt anything - if you're naked on a naturist beach for the day, your scrotum and balls aren't going to come to harm so why should they when held inside just trousers or tracksuit bottoms? (Beware the trouser zip though..!) My wife and I went on holiday with another couple for fifteen years, most of the time staying in secluded villas with pools. Sunbathing by the pool each day, all four of us were always naked for hours and neither of us men suffered any trauma to tackle or balls!

Personally I've preferred the sensation of very tight briefs, boxers or lycra leggings gripping my tackle and balls. Its often enough to keep me semi erect too though I can't keep my foreskin back for long. One caveat though - tight underwear may lower sperm counts over time. Its not an issue for me as I've been sterilised; I had a vasectomy years ago so my sperm count is zero at best!

l

Good luck going commando - enjoy it if it entertains you - just as those of us who enjoy the feeling of tight briefs or lycra leggings can continue to enjoy the erections they stimulate.

Tedboyg
Tedboyg
in reply to Kentgasman

I've been nude for years 8hrs away at beach and pretty much daily unless work and even then on occasion no nuts at knees or bellend gone to ankle etc it's best to allow good circulation around your fruit and veg #cock and balls and feel free and keep temp low that's important all the time and always always sleep nude for best relaxed sleep lad good luck your doing fine

LASERUK
LASERUK
in reply to Tedboyg

Always have tried to sleep naked, only if it's very cold I might put something on which is only going to be thin top jocks or small shorts

I think your wife is out to lunch. Scotsmen have been going commando for hundreds of years without reported problems.

LASERUK
LASERUK
in reply to xhardwarex

Very true didn't think of your traditions !

Right on dude! It’s all about that comfort my dude!

I don’t see anything wrong with it to be honest. I’m always naked at home. Yeh sometime may wear a jock strap but usually bollock naked. It’s just more comfortable.

UncutBoy
UncutBoy
in reply to jsharp87

Nice one mate, bollock naked is good 👍

Honestly, I’ve been a full-time freeballer for years now and I don’t have any of those issues. The only thing you should be aware of are the inner seams in jeans that might cause irritation, but if you only freeball in sweats, you’re OK.

UncutBoy
UncutBoy
in reply to wm27

Yep mate totally agree with ya 👍

Just as all the other comments are suggesting, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being commando. The only time I wear briefs is when I’m at work and thats just to contain the spontaneous erections!

UncutBoy
UncutBoy
in reply to Jacob26

I like the answer mate 😉

UncutBoy
UncutBoy
in reply to UncutBoy

Alright guys....I freeballed all day today in jeans, it felt nice I gotta say.....and quite horny too tbh 😉

sinewave
sinewave
in reply to UncutBoy

Can understand that. Gives a real sense of freedom.

Jacob26
Jacob26
in reply to sinewave

I went on a run today and had to pull over and have a wank. Got me too excited lol

sinewave
sinewave
in reply to Jacob26

Hahaha! I can sympathise. I found the exercise bikes at the gym had a similar effect. LOL!!

UncutBoy
UncutBoy
in reply to Jacob26

Nice one fella 👍

You may also like...