Day 9 of Circ: Hey Guys, Its 9th day of... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
19,650 members3,598 posts

Day 9 of Circ

PB908
PB908

Hey Guys,

Its 9th day of my circ, I had suffered from phimosis and it was really bad when I made the decision to cut it, It was so bad I had lost significant amount of confidence, even though I shower everyday the smell would be there (girls would refuse to give oral because of it). I felt my confidence back the day I cut it and desperately waiting for it to be recovered so I can have lots of sex.

it looks like it is healing quite all right the swelling is done, able to do normal stuff. I started to have a bad itch around the stitched area at night, it was so had that I had itch from my outside of penis. Now it is ok, however still little itchy and tingly feelings. Is this normal and a step towards recovery. Any thoughts fellow circ. Thanks

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes, it's normal. You will gonna be ok soon.

PB908
PB908
in reply to Nameless_my

Thanks. Desperately waiting.

Yes, those little tingly and itchy sensations are normal at this stage. If you have no complications they will probably go away by a few weeks time.

PB908
PB908
in reply to Nigel5975

Thanks. Also quick question i am also applying neosporin(anti bacterial) on it on a daily basis. Is it fine to apply them. Please advise.

youngman1969
youngman1969
in reply to PB908

Had mine done last year same thing,still use something anti bacterial soap on mine once a week ,just to keep it clean etc

PB908
PB908
in reply to youngman1969

Thanks. Could you please share your sexual experiences (Oral/ Intercourse) post Circ. Thanks

The longer you allow it to heal without rushing it the better it will heal, I suffered for 52yrs and 2yr on from my op its as if I had never had it, just remember to moisturise once the stitches are out and healed as its been in hiding all these years and you will suffer a little dryness (I use E45 Daily and just a little), but most importantly don't rush it ! :)

You may also like...