Excruciating pain in penis: I am 16. I... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
17,384 members3,414 posts

Excruciating pain in penis

I am 16. I was getting really bad pain in penis about 3 mins after ejaculating. It was so bad I had to lie on the floor and cry. Straining for a poo relieved a bit of the pain. It is really bad. It’s like my penis is burning with lava. It also stung when I had a wee not all the time only with the burning pain.

I went to the doctors and they prescribed me with antibiotics. I didn’t have the pain for months after that but I have just had it again today.

Walmart can it be???? Please help I’m in so much pain I wish it would end!!!!

38 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Young man look above and see what it says, it means you should not be here OK sorry.

NOWHARD

But take a break from masturbation for a couple of weeks then see how you go then. OK

What can it be? It’s so bad

Any sexual intercourse unprotected by any chance ?

No

Been over masturbating by any chance, just two times a weeks is best, any more brings on problems when your young.

NOWHARD

Yeah I do it nearly every day

Hi and sometimes twice a day? like I said take a 2 week break this will allow your body to reboot, but longer would be best.

NOWHARD

Ok. I’ll try to do this. What should I do if it keeps coming back and back?

I can’t bear this pain.

Look taking a break may just resolve your problem if you keep masturbating to just two days a week when you restart, could be your putting a strain on your system.

NOWHARD

Thanks for your help

That's OK now skat before we all get in trouble.

NOWHARD

1 like

Correct , how often do you masturbate and more important for how long is one session for you

Nearly every day and about 20-30 minutes

Bloody hell thats the reason you have those pains . Your sessions are tooo long .

Abstain from masturbation 1 2 weeks alltogether and when you restart make them 10 minutes not half hour

Oh haha. I’ll try and cut them short ill also do what Now bard has said and take a long break and see if it improves overall.

It will improve stop it for 2 weeks man , leave the guy alone , he is very tired

Yeah true. Ok thanks for your help

No worries , do that and come back with the good news 😉

1 like

Can it be balanitis

Could it be balanitis

Walmart can it be???? Is it just me who found that amusing ?

Could be an infection but as most have said it is most likely over use.

Give yourself a break and go easy.

1 like

Could it be balanitis

I had Zoon's Balantitis which did not show the symptoms you describe.

It was mainly irratating rather than painful.

If symptoms went with anti-biotics, could you have been re-infected ?

dyltom14,

I would seriously go and see your GP, don't be shy as they see this kind of thing nearly every day, whether your doing it 2 times 5 times or 10 times a day it shouldn't hurt like that even if your on your 9th one, unless you have been so rough with it.... go see your GP mate

1 like

I'm 21 and I have the same problem since past one and half year I cant poo or pee "normally" I have to "bend" to certain angle so that I can suppress the pain in my perineum and bladder along with urethra and anal region Also, the pain is so intense that I have to "bite" my fingers after I Ejaculate.Every time I urinate there is excruciating pain I have to "massage" my perineum for 5 minutes so that my pain subsides.mean while my life became hell because As I have to put an intense pressure and have to make my mind to pee, I fear it every time I pee, my sleep and my urine frequency have been affected by this .leading to depression

Yeah. I know how your feeling. Do you know what is causes this?

I had mild phimosis, Because of that there was urine infection I had it like 3 to 4 times in a year after that I got circumcised.(today, it's exactly one year post surgery) It stopped my problem for a bit like two three months...but then again I started masturbating and my pain returned,It's worse than ever...

I have phimosis too. I am getting surgery next month

Have you considered other possible treatments for phimosis?

reddit.com/r/Phimosishelp/c...

Yes tried most of them

Are you able to poo in a regular position? Because Even before surgery I was "bending" to an angle before taking shit and also it feels like cystoscopy being performed without anesthetics.I can literally feel the pain radiating to the bottom of my feet if I massage them if feels good and I even have to massage my perineum

Perhaps you are the sort of intact male who needs to use lubrication.

Lubrication.

Circumcised guys without a foreskin who try to masturbate without lubrication are likely to experience friction irritation and pain.

The best lubrication for masturbation is the human foreskin. The highly innervated, erogenous, internally-lubricated foreskin (about 15 square inches) is secured only at each extremity and is not attached to the underlying shaft of the penis. It is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides up and down the shaft of the penis without friction and without pain, stimulating the whole shaft. The foreskin is filled with pleasure nerves that are stimulated by stretching and motion. This makes it ideal for masturbation.

Circumcision de-foreskins the penis, removes 15 square inches of highly-innervated erogenous tissue, shortens the available skin, and makes the residual skin taut and immovable. Nineteenth Century doctors thought that would make masturbation impossible. It did not actually make it impossible but it made it harder to do and less fun.

Foreskinned males usually do not need additional lubrication. They can go at it 24/7 without harm.

jackinworld.com/techniques/...

If you don’t have a foreskin, then you probably will need external lubrication to compensate for the loss of your foreskin. You will need to learn to slide your hand up and down the shaft. Some males purchase a personal lubricant, which is designed to provide lubricant for sexual intercourse. (Brand names are not named here.) Others may use petroleum jelly, such as Vaseline (which is greasy), baby oil, vegetable oil, coconut oil, or saliva. Some foreskinned males also like to use lubrication, although it is not strictly necessary for men with foreskins.

Products with harsh and irritating chemicals should be avoided. Shampoo and body wash have been reported to cause irritation, so should not be used

Soapy water dries out the natural oils so it should be avoided as a lubricant. It should be used only for emergency masturbation.

Most men report a reduction in sensation after circumcision.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastu...

jackinworld.com/

1 like

So dyltom14 ... Are you intact ... or was your foreskin amputated. If the latter, how long ago?

I’m intact but can’t pull it back at any point. I’m going for surgery in July (circumcision)

That's a decision you may well live to regret. Try simple stretching exercises instead.

tightforeskin.org/how.html

willywellbeing.com

1 like

I have tried them with cream.

Why may I regret?

He is suggesting you may regret losing your foreskin ?

I regret losing mine, but we have the Surgery for different reasons.

If you have tried stretching and creams there may be no alternative.

You are still quite young so could carry on with the stretching, things may improve over time.

However if you lose it now you have time to 'recover ?

Good luck

1 like

Here are some 20,000 reasons:

restoringforeskin.org/

You may also like...