Men's Health Forum
14,292 members3,188 posts

Adult Circumcision - Day 4 post op

Hey!

Just here to update you guys on the progression.

So this morning I took a shower and it was completely fine. I could bare the shower and the running water hitting the head, just a little uncomfortable. I’m glad I sometimes showered with my foreskin up with my head out.

I also went to the gym this morning and did a light workout. I didn’t have any problems at all and again no pain, just some slight discomfort when I moved around due to the head being exposed, so annoying lol.

Also I have noticed that my stitches started turning white and I don’t really know why? I hope that’s not a bad sign that they are like dissolving already or whatnot. If you guys have had that happened too please let me know so I don’t keep freaking out lol.

The puffy rim has gone down in size a little at the top but I’m still swollen on one side more than the other on the side of the frenulum. Hopefully it will also calm down and subside.

I still have a tiny bit of a blister but it’s not how it was at all so that’s so good and the top of my urethra is still very swollen irritated and very red so I guess this takes more time to heal as well.

I have attached a pic so that you guys can tell me what your thoughts are on the condition so far..

Thanks to every one’s help so far! It’s been extremely nice to have support and feel less alone!!

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Good look bro I wish my doc hadn’t sewn me up so close to the head which is very annoying because I have to move my head to see the stitches yours look more exposed which is great because I won’t know if any of my stitches come out

1 like

Stitches turned white because you washed them from blood :P also... they will fading themselves because of enzymes.

Your cock looks great!

1 like

Thanks so much for your answer and compliment lol. It’s only been 4 days so hopefully by the end in a month or so my dick will look like yours hehe!!! :-)

Im still curious what is next to the stitches, between them and the corona. If there is any inner ;) In 2 weeks you could take some pics and show how its look like!

Maybe it is just swollen puffy skin? Do you think the rim between the stitches and corona is not supposed to be there??

Its swollen for sure, but that part looks like few mm of inner skin.

Inner skin is the old foreskin? Does it need to be there or do I need revision? I hope not :-(

Low cut doesn't mean that inner foreskin is always completely removed. Sometimes operator left some part of it, even 1cm...

You will be able to tell while erection. If you have some inner then it should be tight and scar placed few mm from the corona of glans.

I have ultra low. There is still chance that you are too. Just wait till the swelling wears off.

Ok thanks I understand I hope it is just swollen now but will be flat and look normal soon!!

Most American circumcisions leave a very generous amount of inner foreskin to preserve sensitivity.

No it is fine trust me

Was your frenulum removed?

No I had a frenuloplasty. He removed the scarred part but try putting up the rest back together...

That explains the swelling at the meatus.

Looks very good and normal. Good job

1 like

Thanks for saying that, really appreciate it!!

Was it done with a cutting ring? It looks so good on the cut line. With mine I can see the cut line and stitch marks. Mine was high and tight. Brilliant job.

1 like

No there wasn’t a cutting ring just his know how Iol.

I am delighted that your circumcision has gone so well for you.

1 like

I mean yes so far so good. Thanks for your comment!!

It looks very good! How is the sensitivity going? Not too much?

1 like

Thanks for saying that. The sensitivity is the only thing that bothers me. I don’t really have pain at all it is just the damn head being exposed that drives me nuts!! I just hope it subsides very soon, it’s so aggravating and annoying lol

Looking good.

The healing looks like it’s going well.

Did you chose a style or is that just what the surgeon recommended?

1 like

Hey. Thanks. Yes I think it looks good for me and I believe the healing is going good as well. The surgeon did whatever due to the condition I had so he said he wanted to make sure no moist environment would be left on the head of my penis after the cut so I may have gotten a low and tight one.. but I’m sure the style is something you can discuss with your surgeon.

Lovely

1 like

Thank you

You may also like...