Men's Health Forum
13,232 members2,986 posts

Tight foreskin (continued)

Tight foreskin (continued)

This is what it looks like when I’m soft. I can pull it done soft but not hard

30 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi mate go to the doctor's and they can give you some cream to help you stretch it I'm order to get it back to normal, I personally don't believe stretching technics work and are only a temporary fix as it's been proven that foreskin gets tight again after a while

Awe darn... I really don’t want circumcised..

You don't need to get circumcised. Just do what JimfromCalif says.

Circumcision is becoming outmoded as a treatment for tight foreskin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimo...

drelastic.com/

1 like

Stretching produces tissue expansion through mitosis. The increase in size is permanent.

1 like

So by stretching you get a longer banana!!! 😂😂😂 Sth that does not help. Get a circumcision and live like a boss.

Up to 65% protection against STDs

Pee like Superman

Infection rate drops to 0% chance of getting one

Better sex life.

Maybe you should get done by yourself and see its benefits 😂😉😂

😂 sorry but this comment is complete bullshit.

Do your own research and don’t listen to this guy he has no idea what he is talking about.

Then you got a clue by telling others to suffer even more, because tou have not tried getting phimosis. That is why you give those shity advices on stretching. If you had phimosis you would want to get circumcised that is for sure. And I would bet for it. Circumcision is the best way to phimosis and for ot not to happen again. And those facts are true if you would not be so anti circumcision

1 like

Erm they aren’t true 😂 and this guy has phimosis and literally said he doesn’t want a circumcision 😂

There is a fine line between truth and A big fat juicy LIE. So stop giving people bullshit on stretching. By stretching they will harm their selves psycollogicaly and even harm the skin tissue. Mithosis is hard at that age so the best is circumcision

1 like

Even in the flaccid state it looks rather really tight. As has been said, go to the doctor and see what your options are. You might be able to try stretching techniques if you are opposed to a circumcision, but prepare yourself that it might not work.

An examination will give you better info so set up a meeting with your urologist.

Good luck.

Go to a surgeon

1 like

Forget the doctor and the fear of circumcision. Stretching will permanently solve the problem. Go to drelastic.com to learn technique. Start doing the exercise which works for you. Be faithful to four sessions of five minute each, every day. Do not miss sessions. It might take two months.

1 like

It will not help him. For god damn sake stop giving people these anti circumcision ideas. Look his state. I tried steroids creams and those did not work. His best way is circumcision

2 likes

Steroid creams only work as an aid to stretching. They don't do anything with out stretching.

1 like

I used those for 6 months along with stretching as recommended by my doctor but it was worthless. Circumcision is painful for a while but his results is worth the efforts

1 like

Here is the information you needed but apparently did not have.

drelastic.com/

1 like

Omg I will not discuss you but really you guys give me a headache. Just see him. Even cuz he is flacid his foreskin is tighteting him. So he needs a circumcision. Stretching will not help now at this age. It should have been done since he was at a younger age let us say maybe 9 or 10 years old. So please do not show me some webpages I have checked long before cuz you keep spamming themm all over HU posts

2 likes

Stretching causes mitosis (cell splitting) which results in tissue expansion and a wider foreskin. It works at any age.

1 like

I’ve been recommending stretching for thirty years, and it’s always worked.

1 like

Nope it doesn't always work. For most men it doesn't work at all, despite your 30 years of experience.

Steroid creams will not permanently fix the problem don't listen to the people saying it will because it won't I can promise you that,

1 like

Steroids only thin the skin. Applying tension is what works. It has to work because that’s how the body is programmed.

1 like

If that's the way the body is programmed why doesn't it work with most men who tried the stretching exercises?

Stretching takes some work. If you don't do the work, then it won't work.

To put in another way, stretching works if YOU work it.

1 like

But most men who did the stretching exercises have done this months and even years without result!

Most, if not all, are not closely coached in technique and discipline.

Circumcision is rarely used to treat phimosis, in the uk at least. How can this be if other methods like stretching don’t work?

Where did you get that information from? I know that circumcision is a very common way of treating phimosis in Europe.

Sorry, but I can't agree. I get reports very frequently of successful reduction of phimosis by manual stretching. Here is one very difficult case that is on line which was successful.

reddit.com/r/Phimosishelp/c...

1 like

Excellent article. Note that he makes reference to my former public forum which spanned more than 15 years online.

1 like

You may also like...