Men's Health Forum
11,408 members2,510 posts

Overcircum-sized? Can circumcision affect errection length?

Thanks for the opportunity to share. Ever since my very first erection, I have always felt discomfort in the tightly-stretched foreskin area...as though my penis wants to grow longer but has nothing stretchable left! to complete the erection process. Even at 67 with tanked testosterone levels below 200, my erections can get rock-hard but bursting-at-the-seams uncomfortable. Humbling disclaimer: no big thing...despite that bittersweet glory, my manhood rarely topped six inches. Lol. Anyway, my foreskin seems to be shrinking lately, thus affecting errection length and causing even more discomfort! Am I making any sense? Should I take it out back and shoot it?

Aj

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Get over to pegym.com, and get into doing some exercising, we use oil for exercising with and this should help gain more skin as you exercise I still do it and I'm coming up for 71, there's a few of us older guys on there, its free to join.

You could look up about using a Bathmate on the its a penis pump that can be used in the bath or shower, one of the side effects is you can gain extra foreskin when pumped to the max, I have a Hercules and I have gained foreskin and girth.

Worth a try.

NOWHARD

Your erection is shrinking due to age and low T.

You may also like...