Men's Health Forum
12,585 members2,800 posts

6 months post circumcision

6 months post circumcision

Just thought I'd update on how's things are 6 months after my circumcision.

I'm really pleased with the finished product. No more pain or discomfort.

My sex life is better than its ever been and sex feels so amazing now.

Wish I'd had it done years ago.

Click the link below for a recent photo of how it looks now 6 months after the operation.

imgur.com/a/xPpvjxF

31 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow Daz that looks great hope mine will look like that when all healed I’m on day 28 with mine

Thanks. Mines only small but I'm so pleased with the result. I can't leave it alone!

1 like

It’s not small! Mine is about the same size mate. It looks lovely mate hope mine looks like that at 6 months lol

Thanks. It's about 5" hard as in my pic but hardly anything soft with being overweight. Still does the job though and filled 2 prams! Lol

There you go then it’s not too small if you have fathered 2 children with it lol

1 like

I would be happy if mine turns out like that. Having mine this Friday due to painful scar area following a frenuplasty, yours looks like all of the inner foreskin has gone as mine will?

Looks very neat.

Did you go private or nhs?

NHS. Done at Royal Derby Hospital

I had mine 2 weeks ago and it's not paining now my question is that when I can start gym or running I can do this with stiches or not and how many times it will take to dissolve stiches

My dissolvable stitches caused me lots of pain and discomfort. They weren't shifting by day 14 so I got nurse at my GP surgery to remove them. She said after 2 weeks they've done their job and serve no purpose.

Healing accelerated dramatically after the stitches had gone.

1 like

Thanks for the reply buddy

I am glad it worked out for you. Getting rid of a problem foreskin can be a plus.

1 like

Your sex life is amazing now but in few years your dick will dry out and you will feel almost nothing

Thanks for the negative response. It will still be better than living with the constant pain and discomfort of a dysfunctional foreskin.

No regrets here.

Besides. When I'm soft I still have a little skin that covers most of head so it shouldn't dry out to that extent.

5 likes

There's prosthetic foreskin that stops that

Well I wish you the best. I was circumsized when very young and my glans look terrible now and sensitivity almost gone.

I didnt mean it as negative post just realistic. Though you probably have 20 years ahead of great sex then it will probably get worse.

Ok. I'll get as much as I can then for next 20 years.

Just have to make sure wife doesn't find out! Lol

Joking by the way!

2 likes

Of course, if you “top and tail” there will be no others turning up at your door saying you got them pregnant ( joking here too)

Thanks for posting this. You've honestly put my mind at ease. Good luck to ya & I hope the next 20 years are awesome!

I have no regrets. Really pleased with result.

Did you have a full circumcision or propitiously because as you said their is some skin that covers your glans I have a propitiously and its 19 days post op and I can't retract my foreskin fully yet plz describe your experience on which day after post op you were able to see your incision part

I had a full circumcision but surgeon kept my frenulum and was able to save a small amount of skin also.

You'll get a better idea of what I mean in the pics in below link as my dick is soft in those pics.

When hard there's is no skin at all covering glands.

It was between weeks 2 and 3 where I was able to easily pull back and see the scar line.

imgur.com/a/ouAh2

That looks good

Hey there

Were these done before of after you removed your stitches?

Mine looks similar atm (17 days after circ) but I still have the stitches.

(And it hurts like hell when I try to pull the foreskin to see them.)

Thanks for the information brother

Man congratulations that looks good! If I'm still swell in my 2nd week, how long do you think it will be till the swelling go down?

Did any of your stitches ever rip your skin apart in places during your 1st 2 weeks?

Did you have nightly destructive erections everyday for your 1st 6 weeks?

Didn't have any ripped stitches but did have some pull and bleed with erections.

Swelling took around 3 weeks to go.

My stitches weren't budging at day 14 so I got the nurse at docs took them out. Soon as stitches are gone the healing accellerates.

Hope all turns out well for you mate.

Wow nice recovery! Mine is still healing but the stitches on the frenulum is the only part I feel pain on.

Hi daz, I had my circumcision done yesterday and have taken of the dressing today. Noticed bleeding behind the head of my penis whether this was from waking up with an erection this morning or not I'm not sure. Did you shower and wash with water the day after as this seems it will be pretty painful for me?

Cheers

Seb

I didn't wash or shower for first 48 hours as advised. Showered daily after that and cleaned dick in a jug of warm salt water 3 times a day for first couple of weeks.

Looks really good Daz

You may also like...