Red patch on penile head: Red spot on the... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum

25,511 members4,063 posts

Red patch on penile head

hellobro profile image
hellobro

Images are hidden by default on this community.

Red spot on the head for 7 months.

Does not bring any discomfort (except for psychological).

20, Virgin.

Tried various ointments and antibiotics - didn't help.

The doctor says that this is a vascular spot, but this spot appeared at the age of 19 years, as far as I know it's impossible.

13 Replies
Hidden profile image
Hidden

I have the same mate, if not causing you pain leave it be, if Doc’s not worried try not to worry

hellobro profile image
hellobro in reply to Hidden

What is this?

Osidge profile image
OsidgeModerator in reply to hellobro

It could be a vascular problem as your doc said but to stop the worry you might see an expert at a GUM Clinic.

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to hellobro

It could be balantis, yeast infection or just a change in shower gel or body wash, I’m sure if doc was concerned they would have arranged a referral for you.

hellobro profile image

thanks for answers

!

Hidden profile image

As Osidge said if your proper concerned head to the GUM clinic mate, sorry couldn’t help anymore buddy

In my country there is no GUM Clinic.

Whether it is necessary to make a biopsy, or until the spot begins to increase, or hurt, it is better just to ignore it?

Hidden profile image

Do you have a sexual health clinic in your country? If still concerned check with your gp again that is fine to leave.

hellobro profile image

No, in my country they are not. If I come to gp, he usually says that this is a vascular spot. There are two options - do a biopsy right now, to find out exactly what it is, or do nothing, until it starts to change.

hellobro profile image

How long have you had this spot?

Hidden profile image

Years I’ve had red patches although the head of my penis is darker than yours, I’ve been to gp & sexual health clinic and nobody gives me indication of any problems, it does fade and come & go and doesn’t give me any issues.

Updated a photo. Left - patch after appearance, right - after 7 months.

It seems to me it has increased a little.

Can it be erythroplasia of queyrat?

You may also like...