Men's Health Forum

Is this normal 4 weeks post circumcision? WARNING: PICTURE INCLUDED

Is this normal 4 weeks post circumcision? WARNING: PICTURE INCLUDED

I'm 17 years old. I had a loose circumcision about a month or so ago. I believe it is called a low and loose circumcision. The scar line is extremely close to the glans. When flaccid, a good chunk of the inner foreskin is bunched up together just below the head. This is only on the right underside though, not on the left. When erect, my head and inner foreskin are extremely red and it hurts when I try to pull the inner foreskin just a tiny bit back. Should I just let time do the work and wait for the inner foreskin to loosen up? I have posted a picture when flaccid, couldn't post 2 apparently. Was thinking about going for a revision in a couple months just to see where this current surgery would take me.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Looks exactly as mine did mate.

It will sort itself over the next few weeks.

I posted lots during my journey if you want to compare.

I'm 9 weeks post op now and wish I'd had it done years ago!

2 likes

Brilliant mate! Just saw your posts! Looks a lot like mine, yeah. Could you perhaps show me what yours look like now?

That takes ages to go. Even now it gets a little red during rough sex. You won't regret it. Sex now is amazing. Feels so much better and she loves it too. My phimosis was so bad I hadn't seen my head for years properly.

Every time I had sex it used to Crack and bleed for days after (not as that stopped me shagging!). So nice now to have sex.without pain for days after.

Feel free to PM me on here if you want to chat.

1 like

Looks good to me

Looks fine, still got a few weeks to go for the first part of recovery

Looks good to me bro. But please shave the hair is too much it can cause infection by keeping bacteria.

You may also like...