Men's Health Forum
9,852 members2,033 posts

9 days post op

So I'm now 9 days post op and I was finally able to masturbate. Its very tricky and I have been trying for 4 days now... But I was finally able to finish. And I can honestly say no pain, no popped stitches, and I feel much more relaxed... So in other words believe me when I say everyone heals differently... And the "norms" are not the definitelys.... Feeling is much better. After 20 years of not being able to retract my foreskin, I feel such a release. And though I have not seen how it will be down the road I feel like it was a great success and only better things to come. 8 weeks post op for me will be just 2 days before my birthday. And my "friend" can't wait to take it for a spin. And I for one can't wait.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Hope all continues well for you. I have to say you where brave masturbating after only 9 days. Just shows how different we all are.

1 like

Thanks, I just had to do it. I haven't since then. And I know all too well how everyone heals differently. I've studied nursing for quite some time and I have seen quite a bit

You may also like...