Help blood after circumcision! - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
18,922 members3,535 posts

Help blood after circumcision!

NattyBatty
NattyBatty
13 Replies

I was wearing briefs with vaseline applied on top of my penis...after 1 hour i went to pee and as i pull down my briefs it was stuck on to my penis, so i carefully pulled it and then a little bit pf blood came out from the pee hole! And now my penis pee hole hurts a bit...help!

Im 16 years old and its day 5 after circumcision...plz help guys im scared

13 Replies
oldestnewest
Artyfartblast

You're gonna be fine. If it continues make an appointment with the doc. Otherwise soldier through. It's very uncomfortable to start with but it will improve!

1 like
NattyBatty

Thx for replying! If u can help, is it normal for my penis to be swollen still as its day 6, only the tip is swollen and i can pee normally most times! Is this normal?

Artyfartblast

Yep swelling is really normal. In fact unusual if it isn't!! Suggest salt water baths for the healing. In fact it might be easier to pee in the bath too

1 like
NattyBatty

Thx bro! One more thing!! Sorry! But now its day 7 and now im getting dry skin on my penis! Is this normal!

Artyfartblast

Yep get used to it!

1 like
NattyBatty

Thx!!!

jaglad

Sorry but it is going to hurt for a while. I used melonin dressings, which have a shiny side that does not stick. I used these as padding while wearing tight underwear to stop movement. When using the loo I would wait 'til I needed to go, then sit down, and relax. No straining !

Also used this method to keep everything in place when asleep. Reduces movement if you have an erection.

Good Luck.

1 like
NattyBatty
NattyBatty
in reply to jaglad

Could u tell me ur cleaning methods, cause i just gently pour luke warm water on the glans while im the shower with my hands...should i be doing more stuff to clean it? And thx for replying! Really did help me

diptasu

You shouldn't have wore brief . Use loose dress. Keep your penis dry for few days. Use hydrocortisone cream on the wound for quick drying. Don't be scary.Review with your surgeon if so felt

1 like
NattyBatty
NattyBatty
in reply to diptasu

Thank u so much! I feel much better now!

jaglad

As diptasu says loose clothing can help during the day. I wore a loose dressing gown. Wearing the tight pants for bed and if I had to go out. As for cleaning, firstly I would have short baths, so as not to soak out the stitches, using baby bath. Later I would shower but initially avoiding direct water flow on the wound. Following someone else's advice on here I gradually built up the exposure to water flow and pressure. Do not use any strong soaps.

1 like
NattyBatty
NattyBatty
in reply to jaglad

Thx!

Bucky85

One does NOT expect blood from the pee hole after circumcision. Check with your doctor.

You may also like...