I am worried: Im have 19 years and I've... - Men's Health Foru...

Men's Health Forum (Penis Health)

32,227 members8,513 posts

I am worried

sone922 profile image
23 Replies

Im have 19 years and I've never had sex but sex is getting closer to me, but I have a curved penis, I read about it being a normal phenomenon, but I don't know if my penis is curved within normal limits. Can someone help me? Here some pictures

files.fm/u/zged29ehn

23 Replies
Alex69 profile image
Alex69

Lots of guys have a curve on their penis either to one side or upwards. Doesn't affect having sex unless it's extreme and causing discomfort. Somebody I know has a penis that curves quite a lot to the right but he is married and has fathered two children so it hasn't stopped him. If you are concerned maybe have a chat with your doctor

Just seen your pics and your cock looks fine to me. Nothing to worry about.

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to Alex69

Thank you mate.

Alex69 profile image
Alex69 in reply to sone922

Glad you got some reassurance from the guys on here. Enjoy!

Jazznut profile image
Jazznut in reply to Alex69

The penis actually bends quite a lot when inside your partner, so don't worry about it! The curve can cause it to rub more strongly against some parts of the vaginal wall ... not a problem unless your partner says so.

Alex69 profile image
Alex69 in reply to Jazznut

HiYes definitely no problem. You have a nice big cock the ladies will like it! Update.. Sorry senior moment. Thought I was replying to the guy who posted originally!

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to Alex69

Haha! No problem, thank you.

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to Jazznut

Thank you mate.

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to Jazznut

Do you want to say that the penis straightens a little bit in the vagina?

Luigi323 profile image
Luigi323

your perfectly fine. Women don’t mind, they like the curve. You can switch up the angles. And you have a nice sized cock, so have fun as the ladies will!

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to Luigi323

Thank you mate

Nickysmiles profile image
Nickysmiles

as a woman I can assure you that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You look perfect to me 😊

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to Nickysmiles

thank you very much , your comment help me.

SetteeSofa profile image
SetteeSofa

Don't worry. You're fine - fortunate even!! And take note of the comment from 'Nickysmiles'; her post especially ought to reassure you. Have fun and enjoy yourself when the time comes.

All good wishes,

SetteeSofa :)

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to SetteeSofa

Yeah, thank you so much mate u help me

SetteeSofa profile image
SetteeSofa in reply to sone922

So pleased that these comments have given you the reassurance you needed.

Take care, and all the very best for your future.

SetteeSofa :)

xsevenx profile image
xsevenx

Yup. Nothing to worry about. I’m a lot older than you and my curve has never caused any problems with sexual activity.

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to xsevenx

Thank you mate looks like i have nothing to worry about.

TheBoys profile image
TheBoys

it look’s perfect to me.

It’s worth remembering that it will do the job perfectly whatever your sex choice. My friend has a bigger curve and he satisfies himself and his partner very much.

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to TheBoys

Thank you so much.

Posthoodop profile image
Posthoodop

Hi Mate. Agree with the other comments. Completely normal and you look fine so long as there’s no other complications like pain or trouble ejaculating then all is good

I would suggest that because you have quite a big penis, you see the curve more. But you have nothing to worry about. Be proud of it mate and have fun.

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to Posthoodop

Thank you so much mate, u help me.

Momento profile image
Momento

You may find that your curvature means that some positions are more comfortable for her than others.

sone922 profile image
sone922 in reply to Momento

Yeah, thank you.

You may also like...