circumcision just after applying the ... - Men's Health Foru...

Men's Health Forum (Penis Health)
4,935 members2,357 posts

circumcision just after applying the glue (photo)

florian13
florian13

By my anatomy it was impossible to achieve a high and tight circumcision, the skin of the base would be lifted ... I have a big difference in size between flacid and erection. We found a compromise with Dr. Khan, it would be a medium and slightly loose. In erection it will be relatively tight with a little movement possible. The doctor was very happy with the result, before applying the bandage he offered to take pictures.

46 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey mate. Hope its good.

I am thinking about it too with dr khan.

florian13
florian13
in reply to Jnt131

wait no more, go ahead it's a super surgeon who immediately sees the circumcision you must have and finds a compromise if you want a little different

cutornot1
cutornot1
in reply to florian13

do you mean he tells you the cut style most suited after checking you out both flaccid and erect ? did you not really have to tell him what you wanted ?

florian13
florian13
in reply to cutornot1

I wanted a high and tight, he knew it but immediately showed me that in erection the hairy skin of the base would go up because mine is not attached to the pubis.

I am sure you will prefer being circumcised, hope your healing goes well.

Thanks, I hope to!!

Hey, that's a great job I'm sure everything will go well for you do keep us posted on your journey with the healing. it will be interesting to see how your result will turn out for you. It will be a big difference for you😁

Welcome to the club.

How did you find it?

florian13
florian13
in reply to James95

at the beginning I found it a little authoritarian, it is the first time that I lowered my pants to make me examine the penis. Then we had a long conversation by drawing the cutting zones: those of my dreams, those he advised me and we found the compromise.

did the dr examine you both flaccid and erect to make judgement on best cut placement ?

florian13
florian13
in reply to cutornot1

I did not succeed in having a real erection standing in front of him but I had taken lots of photos on my iPad Pro, by pulling on my glans we can realize the length in erection he immediately saw the quantity foreskin that was absolutely necessary to leave for a functional and aesthetic result in erection (he did not want the hairy skin to go up on the body of the penis).

cutornot1
cutornot1
in reply to florian13

i thought there was something they could give that enduces erection mate

Jnt131
Jnt131
in reply to cutornot1

Not sure a doctor would ask to see an erection? I get your thinking though. I would get an erection to get the cut right.

But seems dr khan knows what's what anyhow

cutornot1
cutornot1
in reply to Jnt131

id say i grow a lot so thinking best hed see erect state to judge cut placement !

florian13
florian13
in reply to Jnt131

I think Dr. Khan has seen so many penises and has circumcised so many that in a matter of seconds he sees the ideal type of circumcision depending on the type of penis. He listens and tries to make the circumcision closest to desire. If I had the skin from the base of the penis attached to the pubis I could have had tight circumcision.

florian13
florian13
in reply to cutornot1

No medication should be taken before circumcision, photos on his phone or iPad in erection / flacid can help the surgeon to estimate the amplitude of length

cutornot1
cutornot1
in reply to florian13

so i should take plenty pics n videos on my phone before going down?

florian13
florian13
in reply to cutornot1

not too much, one at maximum flacid when it is cold, one in maximum erection with the glans covered and the other glans uncovered to the maximum. With 3 photos it is certain of the amplitude.

cutornot1
cutornot1
in reply to florian13

why cold? so should i pull it back as far as possible in both soft n hard or just pull over the head n let it show natural bunch up?

florian13
florian13
in reply to cutornot1

You can do différent pics the Dr will look at them for a few seconds. it's just to help make a perfect cut ;)

Nice, welcome to the club mate. Got my H&T done by him too and glue is really good for the healing process so everything will be fine you'll see :)

I laughed when you said about how weird it is to lower our pants in order to have the penis examined, was really weird for me too but Dr Khan is good to put us in ease.

Where did you have it done, Leyton Healthcare in Leyton or Thornhill Clinic ?

Can't wait to see the result, shoud have a nice aesthetic outcome.

florian13
florian13
in reply to Ylan

unfortunately my anatomy did not allow tight circumcisions, it made a medium.

I went to Leyton Healthcare ;)

Ylan
Ylan
in reply to florian13

OK, don't worry Dr Khan is really good so he did what's the best for you I'm sure.

I got mine done at Thornhill Clinic ^^

florian13
florian13
in reply to Ylan

I am not worried I find that the result is already not bad on the photos taken just after cutting. In erection in a few months it should be very good and the skin should move a little which is nice for masturbation.

Ylan
Ylan
in reply to florian13

Yeah so masturbation shouldn't be so different for you, not have to learn a new way to masturbate ;)

How much does the procure cost with this doctor? Seems to get a lot of praise on here!

florian13
florian13
in reply to mcguc

625£ with glue 😉

mcguc
mcguc
in reply to florian13

That really isn’t bad. Did he do your consultation and the procedure on the same day?

florian13
florian13
in reply to mcguc

yes in 1 hour you did the consultation with the explanations, the validation of the amount of skin to be removed then the operation, the explanation of the treatments.

mcguc
mcguc
in reply to florian13

Impressive! I already had mine done on the NHS, but just thinking future options should I want any cosmetic revisions I can’t get on the NHS.

florian13
florian13
in reply to mcguc

if it is a revision for a better cosmetic result opt for a circ with glue ;)

Nice one, I'm booked with Dr Khan this Weds 29th. You have reassured me he is the man for the job. Can I ask why you where circ'd? Cosmetics or medical?

florian13
florian13
in reply to Oz-Man

only for cosmetic reason, as you can see on my other publication my foreskin was not at all tight but I did not like it at all ...

Oz-Man
Oz-Man
in reply to florian13

Sorry I did not read the other posts. I am in the same boat in terms of wanting to get circ'd for cosmetic/personal reasons. I am very much a grower so am in a similar situation to you I guess in regards to wanting a high and tight cut (with glue), but will let Dr Khan work his trade. Did you keep your frenulum?

I wish you the very best with your healing time, as I mentioned I am getting done on Weds this week and as expected a tad nervous.

Cheers bro

florian13
florian13
in reply to Oz-Man

Thanks, when you are a grower (like me) it is rarely possible to have a high and tight, when flacid you have to leave skin so that the extension can be done. Talk to Dr. Khan and decide the best ;)

Ask to take photos before putting on the bandage to show us the result on Wednesday.

courage you will see it's nothing at all, I still had no pain, I spent a very good night woke up at 5 am by a huge painless erection just the bandage that pulled.

florian13
florian13
in reply to Oz-Man

Say hello to doctor Khan on behalf of the young French from the south of France circumcised on Saturday 25 ;)

Oz-Man
Oz-Man
in reply to florian13

Thank you brother, and will do

Hidden
Hidden

Looks like mine now 🤛 you will enjoy it .

florian13
florian13
in reply to Hidden

I will be more loose when flacid (to have enouth foreshin when erect) and I have kept a good piece of internal foreskin by my choice. You have wonderful result

Welcome to the club

Looks good, very nice that the doctor offered to take a photo.

florian13
florian13
in reply to Snip1968

I think I was the first to be able to take photos, his assistant who had to search in my bag to take my phone was amused by the situation. The surgeon was very proud of the result.

Looks neat and no swelling at that stage. Amazing!

Just wondering is this was this private or nhs, As i had mine done on the 6th January and had know where near the treatment or consultation you've had ?

florian13
florian13
in reply to madant09

private with Dr Khan (£ 625) in 1 hour consultation and circumcision it was done

Omg i wish I heard of Dr Khan and that price too 😭😭😭, I had mine done on nhs and quite frankly they are just trainy butchers by the looks of things, No consultation or even after care, Just butcher and on to the next.

You may also like...