Foreskin doesn't cover head when erect - Men's Health Foru...

Men's Health Forum (Penis Health)
4,935 members2,357 posts

Foreskin doesn't cover head when erect

helptool
helptool

i'm worried the my foreskin is too short. it cannot really cover the glans at all when erect, is this ok ? right side of my picture is about normal resting position, top left is as far as it can go up

57 Replies
oldestnewest
Osidge
OsidgeModerator

There is no problem at all in your foreskin not being able to fully cover your glans when erect. That is the situation with a lot of guys.

is this circumcised or just how your natural penis is?

helptool
helptool
in reply to cutornot1

just how it is

Mine completely covered the glans when erect. I had a circumcision, and still have more left than you covering the head. I'm considering a revision to have more skin removed. It feels much better with less skin. You might ask your GP what they think.

Osidge
OsidgeModerator
in reply to Circedandlovingit

I am not sure what he would be asking his GP. He does not appear to have a problem??

Cosmetics.

Osidge
OsidgeModerator

What question will he ask?

He could ask to have some of the foreskin removed, to change it's appearance.

Osidge
OsidgeModerator

If his foreskin is too short, why would he want some removed? That would make it shorter!!

What is too short about it? Did his GP say it was too short? Is it too short for a circumcision?

Osidge
OsidgeModerator

Read what he said. The OP was worried that his foreskin was too short. I guess he thought it should be longer. He was not wanting a circumcision. We have assured him that it is not too short. A visit to his GP will achieve nothing.

You had a really long foreskin as I remember you saying. Maybe that was why they left so much. I was recently re-circumcised to remove all of the restored foreskin. Not much foreskin left now, and it feels awesome, like it did before the restoration. A revision seems like the way to go.

Great to hear that you had the restoration skin removed. I hope other guys considering restoration read your posts on it. I have an anointment in a few weeks with the doctor who performed my circumcision last March to see what he thinks about a revision.

That is so interesting. He is between a CI-4 and CI-5. You are definitely a CI-5 on the foreskin coverage index. Do you think you would have been circumcised if your penis looked like this?

Also whats interesting is that, I think he would definitely need lubricant to masterbate. What is the determining factor in your opinion that makes his penis uncut?

Interesting question too. I'm not sure what I would have done if mine looked like his. Now after being circumcised, I think his would look better to have some of the skin removed. I don't think any uncircumcised penis looks that great.

Where does your shaft skin naturally sit while you are flaccid? Does it always sit behind the glans in folds or does it cover the corona? Or most of the glans? Also does it take you longer to orgasm after circumcision or before? What is the most times you could cum in one day when you were uncut? Now that you are circumcised what is the maximum amount of times that you have cum in one day?

Sometimes if covers most of the glans, other times is stays retracted. Retracted a lot more when standing, walking, or sleeting. Covers the glans more when sitting. Orgasms are better, maybe a little sooner than before. The number of times cuming in one day didn't change, mostly just once per day. If I can an attractive willing partner it could increase.

I don't see anything wrong with his penis either. In generally I'm really suprised how low is the awareness of penis and its functionality of young man. All we have internet, haven't we? ;)

Looks ‘normal’ to me. No problem

Yeah I think it's totally normal for some uncut guys helmets to come out when they're hard. I know some stay covered but I think thats only the guys with long foreskins. (or fiveskins!) lol

Some guys just have short foreskins... most circumcised guys have no coverage at all hard so you dont have a problem man :D

Don't worry its normal

Looks fine to me mate 👍

HiddenThis reply has been deleted
Osidge
OsidgeModerator
in reply to Hidden

Could you point me in the direction of peer reviewed and published research that has been done that supports your thoughts on the purpose of the corona.

Jethro5
Jethro5
in reply to Osidge

Peer review published research? Cirkdone is absolutely correct! The majority of men circumcised as adults will agree with this.

Osidge
OsidgeModerator
in reply to Jethro5

What about uncircumcised men? What do they think? That is why proper research is needed otherwise it is only an opinion often based on the mind rather than actuality. Your opinion is only put forward to attempt to cajole men into having a circumcision and that is not allowed in this group. You are fine to say what your experience is but it is only that - your experience.

Jethro5
Jethro5
in reply to Osidge

I am sorry you are taking my comment out of context. I have only posted on this site twice and have never advocated for anyone to have a circumcision. However, the information on circumcision benefits and problems are voluminous. Perhaps you as "Ambassador" should provided the documentation and evidence why Cirkdone and myself are incorrect.

Osidge
OsidgeModerator
in reply to Jethro5

There is no evidence that all men will benefit by having a circumcision other than to remove a medical problem. You are the one who has stated that “since the glans rim *ought* to be able to always directly contact the wall of the vagina, including on the 'out' stroke, for maximum stimulation and pleasure for both of you.” * is my addition. My question, in that you are so sure that this is necessary, is where is your evidence that it is?

Jethro5
Jethro5
in reply to Osidge

It is important that when people post to this forum that they and the information they provide be respected. Many of the helping information provided by many members is anecdotal and that it has worked for them and they want to share it. And certainly there are those who have posted that their information is more than anecdotal and it is apparent that they have done research. If you disagree with the individuals posting then, YOU whom has disagreed needs to provide documentation as to your position. I have followed Cirkdone on several forums and have found that his information is sound. He is one of the few that maintains a list on surgeons who provide top notch circumcisions. And he posts guidelines from papers on how to care for circumcisions and other sound reference sites. You will notice on this particular thread that with Cirkdone’s posting and my follow-ups there are 13 likes whereas I notice that no one has agreed with your position.

S2BC
S2BC
in reply to Jethro5

We all are different down there. I don't buy that as a fact either that "foreskin really shouldn't be able to touch the rim of the glans on intercourse".

Osidge
OsidgeModerator
in reply to Jethro5

Whether you like it or not, the question was never answered!

If something is anecdotal then terminology such as “ought” cannot be appropriate. If someone tells me that something is a general fact then I want to know where that information comes from.

Cirkdone does, indeed, supply some good information. I, myself, have liked his posts. Part of my role as the Forum Ambassador, however, is to ensure that people are not misled by facts that are not really facts. I am sure that Cirkdone is capable of addressing his own comments but thanks for your input.

NICE!

Looks like you have the best of both lol

Hi Man, everything looks fine and healthy I wouldn't worry too much we are all different I would imagine you are a grower and this is using up your foreskin. so as long as you can retract it and you don't have any skin conditions it looks very normal to me😊

At1012
At1012
in reply to MrMac99

It looks very nice to me. Have you seen a shorter foreskin than this one? I wonder what the shortest foreskin ever, would look like?

MrMac99
MrMac99
in reply to At1012

I think I probably have seen a shorter foreskin. There is a condition where the the foreskin doesn't develop as the unborn baby develops.

it is a natural circumcision it's called aposthia.

At1012
At1012
in reply to MrMac99

I’ve heard of it. But they would still have the time of the tip of foreskin? Also what about frenulum and ridge band?

Looks very normal to me (that is from someone that is circumcised). The only issues or perceived issues is if you think the foreskin isn’t doing its job or that you have a problem with it.

I personally wouldn’t be worried, but if you think you have a problem, might be best going to see your GP to help you.

You have a very nice penis that you should be proud of. Here is a chart of foreskin coverage Index indicating varying amounts of foreskin coverage. This is used for guys who are cut or uncut. If you look at the chart, you would be between a CI-4 and CI-5 erect. Where does the foreskin naturally sit while you are flaccid? Also if you choose to, you can expand your foreskin to give you more coverage if you choose. Honestly, you have a very nice sized penis. Do you get irritation of the glans?

restoringforeskin.org/cover...

helptool
helptool
in reply to At1012

Sometimes when it's rubbing on clothing since the foreskin doesn't cover the whole head

This to me... is pure jealousy. I suffer with the opposite with phimosis and am seriously considering circumcision. You have basically got the best of both worlds naturally.

No probs here mate. Stop worrying, it does us no good. Trust me I worry about lots of stuff I need not

Jnt131
Jnt131
in reply to Jnt131

Ps how do you make a three image I on pic like that?

Do you have complete flaccid coverage?

not all the way when resting. i can pull it up fully above when soft but it rests a little over half up

OK, that fact, coupled with the generous growth you experience with erections is the reason your foreskin loses ability to cover. This is neither good nor bad, just your anatomy. If you desire more coverage, you can employ the same exercises which circumcised men use to regrow their foreskins. norm.org is a good resource for learning how it's done. There are several commercial devices available to facilitate handsfree stretching.

Wow it goes so far back. Do you still have a frenulum?

helptool
helptool
in reply to Ire_cali

Yeah, though it gets tight sometimes

Stretching helps that too.

Ire_cali
Ire_cali
in reply to helptool

My frenulum wasn't tight but that's pretty cool how far back yours goes lol. Is your forskin really long when soft?

Hidden
Hidden

Looks fine to me. As long as you can still have sex/ masturbate i wouldn’t worry. I’ m curious...how does one masturbate when circ’d? Does it have to be wet?

Osidge
OsidgeModerator
in reply to Hidden

If you have a question that is not relevant to the OP, could you raise it in a new thread.

nevermind the foreskin,thats a good length you got

Hidden
Hidden

You don’t have a problem . Its fine

I'd love to have a foreskin that short

If mine looked like this naturally inwould have never got cut

You may also like...