Urethral Pain: I feel like i have a... - Men's Health Foru...

Men's Health Forum (Penis Health)
9,327 members3,819 posts

Urethral Pain


I feel like i have a place about a cm or so inside my urethra inside penis glans.

Urine and blood tests show no infection or inflammation but I get pain on peeling and generalised pain at other times.

So say it might be referred pain from back but when i have been to Docs and examined. The pain intensifies after being touched in the area so that is not referred pain surely

Can anyone help. It is making me very uncomfortable and I have to say depressed. Pain in the boys bits is not good. Help /advice please ?

1 Reply

You may also like...