I AM NEW HERE!: Hello New Friends, I was... - Lymphoma Canada

Lymphoma Canada

655 members118 posts

I AM NEW HERE!

Loverof3
Loverof3

Hello New Friends,

I was diagnosed with Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia last week. I am currently asymptomatic. I am frightened to my core about what the future may or may not hold. Is there anyone in this group who can please share how they have coped and what they have learned about treatment, diet, exercise and anything else that can help prolong my life?

1 Reply
oldestnewest

Hello Loveof3,

I am sorry for your diagnosis but thankfully you are asymptomatic. I was diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma 5 years ago. I had chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant. Two years ago I started searching for anything that would help keep the cancer from returning. I have been trying to heal myself physically, mentally, and spiritually. I have radically changed my diet. I eat a plant based, whole food diet and started walking or doing exercise every day. I also attend mass on watch the mass on tv every day. I try not to worry because worrying will not give me an extra day on this planet. Please read the following books which you can get at the library and watch youtube presentations by the following doctors:

Dr Michael Greger "How Not to Die"

Kelly Turner PhD "Radical Remission"

T Colin Campbell "The China Study"

Please let me know how you are doing.

Peace and good health!

You may also like...