hot patches ?

At times, i feel as though a hot teaspoon has been put on my body ( a very small area ) for about 2 secounds , then i feel it somewhere else, and so it goes on ........ over various parts of my body !?

I dont have this every day ( a few times today ) and i am not really worried about it , just curious .

This symptom seems a bit odd i know , but does anybody experience this ? and know why ?

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Not hot patches but as if the skin has been electrocuted, yes, in two areas on my abdomen. No idea why.

• I'm not sure it's the same, but it could be of similar origin. Prior to diagnose I was diagnosed with dermatagraphism, which was excess histamine all over it felt a lot nastier than it sounds. I used to describe it as though it felt similar to when your frying something in a t shirt and hot oil would splash on your body!

I now know with lupus it's very common to get hives etc this was like a physical urticaria, it didn't produce hives but red hot burning marks all over even if a strand of hair brushed against my face at this time it would look like I've been attacked by a wild animal! I know what you have described isn't the same but the origin , excess histamine might. You could try an a tiniest mains , one your already familiar with and see if it helps .

You may also like...